June 14th. Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Tour. Vermont Joyride!!!!

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff
For putting on this great ride. I will drive 500 miles again for a Ben & Jerry's ice cream cone. I enjoyed my lunch, everything was great. For people who couldn't make it, we had 9 lotus , 3 Ferrari's and 8 Vipers for the Ride. Thanks Rick

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few of our pix!

First NEVCA 08 and it's a SSG
Ben_N_Jerrys_08_020.jpg

I call him Mr. Trouble now. He and his brother know why!
Ben_N_Jerrys_08_027.jpg

Mike and Sandy, check out the 20 inch wheels:
Ben_N_Jerrys_08_019.jpg

Standing up in the passenger seat while wife drives along at 80 mph:
Ben_N_Jerrys_08_012.jpg

Almost lost my sun glasses on this move... I recommend you remove them before attempting this maneuver.

And the best of all... $1mm traffic stop:
Ben_N_Jerrys_08_030.jpg

You can see the state trooper in the upper left. Coolest cops in NH. They called in their co-workers for a photo opt.

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished putting together a lil footage from saturday. Really needed a camera man as had to use my bullet cam suctioned to window, which just doesn't have great quality.

Great time Jeff. Thanks for leading the charge! :2tu:

Vermont Run 2008

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished putting together a lil footage from saturday. Really needed a camera man as had to use my bullet cam suctioned to window, which just doesn't have great quality.

Great time Jeff. Thanks for leading the charge! :2tu:

Vermont Run 2008

Shawn, Great job with the video! I'll be your camera guy next run but for payment I'll want to take the Blue Beast through the gears!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I was the CT Viper and just wanted to thank everyone for a great ride, great time, and great trip. It was also interesting to chat with owners of different cars and share info with each other. If you have a news letter or calender of events or something like like that, please add me to the list.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R