Just Bought my first Viper!!!!!

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys! First I want to thank all of you for having such a great site. I looked up so much info on this site to help me with my purchase. THANK YOU!

I just bought a red 93 viper. All I can say is WOW! Can't believe the reaction I get when I drive it around! It always puts a smile on people’s faces. But that doesn't hold a candle to the way it drives. It is just incredible! The most fun you can have with your pants on. I feel so lucky to own such a great vehicle.

I look forward to being part of such a excellent site.

Thanks,
Dan Gordon

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the car! Enjoy your celebrity status now :D I had a '93. Does yours have an antenna on the fender? If so it was one of the 1st 200 made that year. A/C was also an option.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if you saw this requirement in the VCA wibe site rules, but you have 1 week to post pics of your new baby to this thread or we all come to you house and get to beat your unmercifully. ;)

PS. The side pipe cars are awesome. Does it have any mods? Are you planning on any?

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you're smiling, Early93Viper, it's just beginning . . . just keep it pointed straight when you hit the throttle! :2tu:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Welcome '93 brother - of course you picked up the <font color="red">sweetest </font> and FASTEST year - in my completely and totally unbiased opinion :cool: !

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got Back home from getting my first ticket in it!
88 in a 45 :( Need to calm down in it. LOL

It has a coupe of small Mods: stereo upgrade, and GTS hood.I will Probibly keep it mostly stock for a while.

I can't stop driving it long enough to take a picture of it (over 300 miles in 2 days LOL) But I will try.

Thanks for the warm welcome

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, Welcome and Congrats!! :headbang:
GEN1's Rule! :2tu:
First ticket in the first two days! Hey guys, the new kid on the block is going to give us a bad name! :eek: :laugh:

Welcome.....No doubt about the bad name Chuck. 88 in a 45...that should lighten the wallet some. Congrats on the sidepipe car enjoy and slow down some, your spending your mod money the wrong way. :eek:

94 Red RT/10 (sidepipes &amp; roadsters forever)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery