Just got New Custom Floormats (Lloyd's Ultimat) - Pics

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Just an update about the floor & trunk mats... I got mine from Maurice....and they are gorgeous and fit the car perfectly......Special mention about the trunk mats....the ones from Maurice fit the whole trunk area... ..end to end..front to back. Maurice measured an actual 2013 trunk area so the measurements would be exact! ....The ones from Lloyds (I can tell by looking at them pictured above) can in no way cover the entire area....(the trunk is not a square/rectangle..it tapers way way down at the ends!).
So if anyone is still looking for floor and/or trunk mats..I'd definitely recommend Maurice's! You won't be disappointed!!

OP
OP
P

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can in no way cover the entire area....(the trunk is not a square/rectangle..it tapers way way down at the ends!).
So if anyone is still looking for floor and/or trunk mats..I'd definitely recommend Maurice's! You won't be disappointed!!

That's a matter of preference. I don't need the entire trunk covered. The Lloyd's mat covers the horizontal surface where anything you might be carrying in the trunk would rest and that's enough for me. Not planning to do any junk hauling in the viper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21