Just got New Custom Floormats (Lloyd's Ultimat) - Pics

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got new floormats which were recommended by another member here in another thread. Ordered these from carid and it took about a week for them to get these over to me. I do like them and they are a substantial improvement over the stock walmart mats that SRT saw fit to include with the Viper.

Stock SRT Floormats:
You must be registered for see images attach

"Lloyd's Ultimat" Customized:

These mats do not have any kind of funky odor. The carpet is plush and soft and the rubber backing is much thicker than the stock mats. They are also "officially licensed" by mopar if that kind of thing matters to you.

OP
OP
P

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few more pics...

The drivers' side mat is much better than the stock mat which has an unnecessary cutout.

Trunk mat, something that is not included at all by SRT but should have been.

Passenger Side:

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the gas pedal is fully pushed in does it contact the floor mat? That's the only reason I could think of for the weird shape of the stock mats.

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ordered them probably same time as you, went with the ebony as recommended to match black laguna interior. I think walmart actually sells better mats than the ones from the factory.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks fantastic. I have the same red/black interior as you do. I'm on the fence between going with red as you did, or doing black. Any thoughts on this now that you have them installed?

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got mine..... the stock one ****................
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
P

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the gas pedal is fully pushed in does it contact the floor mat? That's the only reason I could think of for the weird shape of the stock mats.

I checked and I'm still able to fully depress the accelerator. The pad doesn't interfere with the pedal, but that may have been why they had that cut-out.

I think walmart actually sells better mats than the ones from the factory.

Wouldn't surprise me since the stock mats are really pathetic.

Looks fantastic. I have the same red/black interior as you do. I'm on the fence between going with red as you did, or doing black. Any thoughts on this now that you have them installed?

I'm happy with my choice to go with red. There's enough black on the vertical surfaces of the car to add a nice contrast.

how long did they take to be made?

About a week after I ordered them, they shipped. If you order from carid they'll email you with a lead time.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any issues with the pedals interracting with the new mats? I see the stock mats have a cut-out around the gas pedal.

I once bought aftermarket mats for a muscle car, and when I floored the throttle, the mat actually hooked on the gas pedal, and kept it floored! True story. Dangerous. Probably fatal in a Viper, LOL.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walmart mats ... LOL
Those aftermarket look awesome! Shame SRT didn't pull something of a better quality than the factory mats even though the fact price is higher class range.

OP
OP
P

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any issues with the pedals interracting with the new mats? I see the stock mats have a cut-out around the gas pedal.

I once bought aftermarket mats for a muscle car, and when I floored the throttle, the mat actually hooked on the gas pedal, and kept it floored! True story. Dangerous. Probably fatal in a Viper, LOL.

No issues with snags at all. All three of the pedals move freely and do not come close to touching the mat.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sepia interior comes with black mats with tan outline. Wondering if I should do tan mats altogether with stryker logo or if i should follow the original color pattern? thoughts? Leaning towards all tan.

What's the turn around time to make & ship? How much for all three pieces?

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sepia interior comes with black mats with tan outline. Wondering if I should do tan mats altogether with stryker logo or if i should follow the original color pattern? thoughts? Leaning towards all tan.

What's the turn around time to make & ship? How much for all three pieces?

I think all tan would look best. I'm surprised they did black w tan outline from the factory.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ultimats has a diverse range of beige. Which do u guys think matches sepia best? I think the choice is "G. Saddle #530" but uncertain? Also do u supply the Stryker logo or do they have it on file at this point?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have the file, might be best to ask them since I am sure they have a better idea for the color match. They may even have swatches.

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the LUXE style Lloyd mats? I don't want to feel like my feet are on shag carpet, but something thicker would probably help cut a little interior noise. What I'll probably do is order the Ultimat style for the front and the LUXE for the trunk mat.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went with "Sand" ultimately. Chose silver snake with black background for Stryker logo; will match the one on the steering wheel.

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a set of the ultimates for my wifes SRT8 JGC. The quality of these mats are awesome. We don't even want to wear our shoes in the Jeep cause they are so nice.LOL

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sand matches the stitching on the sepia interior but not so much the sepia itself. Still unsure at this point as to whether I like it or not. Might do black ones after all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 55

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sand matches the stitching on the sepia interior but not so much the sepia itself. Still unsure at this point as to whether I like it or not. Might do black ones after all.

You will become irritated with the color clash. Should probably go to black.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala