Just shipped both Vipers back to Michigan (Pics)

Vipper Rich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Winter) Saugatuck, MI (Summer
Reliable Carriers picked up my two Vipers this afternoon for the trip back to Michigan. I might leave the RT 10 in Michigan next year and ship the SRT 10 to Florida. So maybe no more shipping! sorry not the best pics but it started to rain like crazy!
5552Moving_004-med.jpg

5552Moving_002-med.jpg
5552Moving_003-med.jpg
5552Moving_007-med.jpg
5552Moving_006-med.jpg

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good thanks for the info my uncles interseted in picking one up actaully thats why I was curious!

Reaction score
Well -how does free parts, free labor and no delivery charge sound?

And what makes you think your ride(s) will arrive anyway.
UNReliable delivers...............

Age is like money, it gets better with time (rule 72)

OP
OP
V

Vipper Rich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Winter) Saugatuck, MI (Summer
Weel, I have used them before to ship back and forth and never had a problem.Talked to the driver and he was on his way to pick up two more cars in Orlando then drop off in Chicago on Friday. He said he would drop off may cars Friday night or early Saturday - problem is I won't be back till Sunday afternoon (have to drive the truck with 3 dogs back to Michigan - I hate the drive) Glad to hear you got you problem fixed.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this truck yesterday coming home from work. That is one sweet rig. I was wondering what types of cars were in its' trailer.

Reaction score
Viper Rich, thanks.

Have a safe drive with your three dogs, alternate driving between you and the dogs would make plenty of sense.

Its a 24-hour drive, you should be able to drive straight through, and while the dogs are driving, you can get some rest.