Just wanted to say "Hello"

sportsdude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say \"Hello\"

I'm not a current owner of a Viper at present but if things work out, I will be purchasing a 2004 SRT/10 in the next couple of months. I'm a sports car fan and will keep my C5 and use the BMW as a daily driver. I like to learn as much as possible on the SRT/10 before the delivery date. :2tu:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Just wanted to say

Lots of former Vette owners on this board. They tend to end up parked after the Viper arrives. While they are very nice cars, it is the excitement of the Viper that tends to win out.
BMW's are another deal entirely. They have their own fan club, and enthusiasts.

OP
OP
S

sportsdude

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2004 Silver SRT/10 is the one I'm interested in. Why is there so much debate over the RT/10 and SRT/10 on this forum? I haven't had the opportunity to see the SRT/10 in person yet to compare with RT/10. I hear many here think the SRT/10 has less of a "agressive look" compared to SRT/10.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score

2004 Silver SRT/10 is the one I'm interested in. Why is there so much debate over the RT/10 and SRT/10 on this forum? I haven't had the opportunity to see the SRT/10 in person yet to compare with RT/10. I hear many here think the SRT/10 has less of a "agressive look" compared to SRT/10.
Old school vs. new school thinkers maybe?! (j/k) :eek:
Viper SRT-10 = Supercar performance!!! :2tu:

:usa: