Just When I Thought I Was Getting Pulled

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i decided to wash my car today and take it for a spin on the Long Island Expwy. After a few minutes of crusin a triumph 1000cc bike pulls next to me and decides he wants to play. After a few pulls and a few races i decide to get off the exit and make a u-turn and head back home. the bike gets off the exit as well and he turns his ignition off at the red light. he takes his helmet off and tell me "damn that thing is fast. i wanna play with you some more". i said ok so back on the LIE heading west we raced some more. this time with less traffic. after a few pulls i took him every single one. all this from a 40mph-120mph which goes by really fast. the biker decides to get off a few exits later with a thumps up.

so im crusin and guess who is in my rear view mirror? yes two marked NYPD cop cars. damn i was like sh*t...im busted. so one pulls behind me and turns on his lights. the other came from the left of me and asked me to lower my window and to slow down. he asked me if i wanted to race him. i was like what. i thought someone called in the race with the bike and they caught me. so i raced the chevy cop car. then his buddy asked me to try him and i did. they were both amazed. while all this is happening there was a ricer behind us with those annoying exhaust pipes. he decides he wants to start reving his motor and play with me and guest what...cops gave me thumps and pulled over the ricer.

not sure what the point of this story is but i wish i had a video camera. :2tu:

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHA what a story man. your not BSing? CA CHP is no where near that cool..!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so i decided to wash my car today and take it for a spin on the Long Island Expwy. After a few minutes of crusin a triumph 1000cc bike pulls next to me and decides he wants to play. After a few pulls and a few races i decide to get off the exit and make a u-turn and head back home. the bike gets off the exit as well and he turns his ignition off at the red light. he takes his helmet off and tell me "damn that thing is fast. i wanna play with you some more". i said ok so back on the LIE heading west we raced some more. this time with less traffic. after a few pulls i took him every single one. all this from a 40mph-120mph which goes by really fast. the biker decides to get off a few exits later with a thumps up.

so im crusin and guess who is in my rear view mirror? yes two marked NYPD cop cars. damn i was like sh*t...im busted. so one pulls behind me and turns on his lights. the other came from the left of me and asked me to lower my window and to slow down. he asked me if i wanted to race him. i was like what. i thought someone called in the race with the bike and they caught me. so i raced the chevy cop car. then his buddy asked me to try him and i did. they were both amazed. while all this is happening there was a ricer behind us with those annoying exhaust pipes. he decides he wants to start reving his motor and play with me and guest what...cops gave me thumps and pulled over the ricer.

not sure what the point of this story is but i wish i had a video camera. :2tu:

I love it!!!! :nana: :nana:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That may be the coolest Viper/cop story ever! I was in a parking lot one time and a marked policecar came up and asked if I wanted to race. The convo went something like this:

Him: Hey, nice car, you don't see many Vipers
Me: Yeah, thats a big reason I wanted one
Him: You wanna race?
Me: Huh?
Him: Wanna race?
Me: <looking at cop car> Sure!
Him: Oh no, I dont mean this, I have a Porsche at home. I'm in the Porsche Club and a certified Porsche Instruction Driver (not the title he gave, but it had something to do with professional Porsche driver) I just got back from Savannah with the club for a track event.
Me: Cool, sounds like fun
Him: Well, I gotta get going, but have a good night and be safe in that thing

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
out here in this city, cops get paid 69,500 /year starting pay... pretty good for driving around all day racing vipers & ticketing rice! :D

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....... you sick bas22222tard...
NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL...

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had some old female cop in a ***** wagon that pulled alongside of me at a stoplight and asked me if I wanted to race. She was obviously kidding unlike your adventure. There are a few cool cops out there, haven't met any yet, but obviously they are out there (just like there are powerball winners, unicorns and sugar plum fairies). You just have to look hard.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being a misplaced NY'er, I find it hard to believe you can get above 25 mph on the LIE. When I go to visit family on Long Island it is always bumper to bumper, all three lanes. Maybe I need to HOV?????

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a gal friend that was doing 90 on a California freeway with a windsurfer strapped on the roof. CHP pulled up next to her in a 5.0 mustang without her even noticing. The 2 Chippers honk to get her attention, wiggle a "hang ten" sign and zipped past her.

Yeah, she was cute. If it was me driving, I would've been dragged out and beaten. :D