Keeping my snake forever!

kpham

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have any of you listed your viper then changed mind? I listed my 00 GTS/ACR nearly a month back, never got a call,... but somehow I feel very glad that it happens that way :) I just took it off the listing. It was such a good feeling!! I'm going to take it out for a long drive tonight -- haven't done that in a long time. I should have enjoyed it more! May be a lot more!! 3 and a half years of ownership, that's the longest I've ever had any car! Can't believe such a beautiful car is going for so cheap these day... may be I should start thinking about saving for another one :) :headbang:

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took mine off the market too...screw it, why give it away? I am just going to keep it for a while. No worries. The new ACR's don't hit the dealers until next year anyway, and I am not sure I want to take the hit on depreciation with a new car, esp if I track it. ;)

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
same thing happened here, sold my old acr for 40k, guy paid me 500 deposit and literally disappeared. I was quite glad as I was prepared for major letdown when I heard my beast drive away.

Story gets better.... 1 yr later car got totaled and ins company gave me 48k for it... turned out i made a good move by keeping. Turned around and bought new ACR for 46k with 2700 miles instead of 44,000 that other one had. Moral of story do what you have to, but for me keeping was the best plan and I never plan to sell, too hard to find nice clean ACRs any more!

Zan186

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah I can never understand how anyone could part with there Viper. It is so unique of a car, and so much fun to drive.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be selling mine when it has enough wear to warrant buying a "less used one". Mine might be a little tough to replace simce it's so perfect.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960