Keller Tx Viper

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have seen a Black SRT-10 vert a couple times. It has aftermarket black wheels. Saw it again this Saturday on 377 while I was waiting to get window tinting installed.
Is it anyone from here? I would like to see wheels/tire combo.
Bruce

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen a Black SRT-10 vert a couple times. It has aftermarket black wheels. Saw it again this Saturday on 377 while I was waiting to get window tinting installed.
Is it anyone from here? I would like to see wheels/tire combo.
Bruce

I know his brother...

OP
OP
R

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure of the exact combo, but they are 20" henn wheels. I will get more info.

Thanks, I am looking at the Iforged in black/chrome rim but cannot decide on 18/19 or 19/20.

Is he running Motons also? I am thinking I ought to install the motons first so I have some adjustment for whatever wheel/tire combo I use.

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I am looking at the Iforged in black/chrome rim but cannot decide on 18/19 or 19/20.

Is he running Motons also? I am thinking I ought to install the motons first so I have some adjustment for whatever wheel/tire combo I use.

The car has stock suspension. His name is Brian and he is the owner of BDJ Racing. Here is the exact combo: Hennessey Venom 7R wheels, 19 x 10 front with Michelin Pilot Sports 275/30/19, 20 x 13 rear Michelin Pilot Sports 325/30/20, polished lip with black center.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
R

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks alot - been out of town and just saw - beautiful car! Great - I am looking at a little different wheel so ours will not be exactly alike! I am also going with the Motons to lower it a little.

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There are way more SRT's running around here in Colleyville than GenII's. I keep mistaking them for the new vette when they are coming towards me! :)

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
North Texas guys!

You should stop by our shop sometime, we got 2 SRT's (Red & Yellow) and an '08 on the way. Not to mention the Lambo's and Ferrari's.

Located in Fort Worth (Less than 15 miles from Keller & Colleyville)

PM me for address (No we're not a dealer :) )

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang