Kelowna Event

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is going to Kelowna from Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary? Lets get together and convoy out. We were thinking Friday Morning to head out from Red Deer, Any Others? :drive:

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Thinking of coming too... Wasn't gonna go because wife can't come but I convince my bro to come with me . What direction are you guys gonna go from Red Deer would like to meet up with you. Also as seen as its last min was wondering if you guys are staying at the cove ? I'll have to give them a call see if there is any rooms available still.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tyler, I'm not sure if there's anyone coming from Southern AB, but there's usualy a few heading out from PetroCan @ #1 & #22 early Friday morning. You should contact Jim here in Kelowna to let him know you guys are coming, he'd know if there were folks coming from the area as well.
Hope you can make it out!

Greg

OP
OP
S

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tyler, I am thinking of going west of Rocky to miss the construction at Lake Louise, and it is also so scenic, We could meet up at Golden orrrrrrr. Yes we are staying at the cove.:D:D

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tyler, I'm not sure if there's anyone coming from Southern AB, but there's usualy a few heading out from PetroCan @ #1 & #22 early Friday morning. You should contact Jim here in Kelowna to let him know you guys are coming, he'd know if there were folks coming from the area as well.
Hope you can make it out!

Greg

I emailed Jim today... pretty last min but I knew it was gonna be ... I'll see if he knows anyone coming from Calgary to meet at the Petro ... Thanks Greg

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tyler, I am thinking of going west of Rocky to miss the construction at Lake Louise, and it is also so scenic, We could meet up at Golden orrrrrrr. Yes we are staying at the cove.:D:D

I'll wait and see if Jim knows of anyone headed out from Calgary area . And see about meeting in Golden .. Thanks for the info

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The three of us from Red Deer are meeting at Ron's house for breakfast at 7:00 a.m. before we leave. Anyone who would like to come to breakfast is welcome. Ron's house is 4km West of Red Deer on 11A to a 'Blue Grass Sod Farm' sign. Then North 2km to green trimmed house with security gate. If you have questions you can call Ron at 403.505.2444.

We will then be heading West through Nordegg. Maybe we can meet up with the others in Golden.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim and Craig,

:omg:Sorry, I hit the wrong button. I'll blame it on the new lap top.:smirk:

Just wanted to thank you for the awesome wine testing cruise and a very special thanks to Jim for the BBQ.:2tu::2tu::2tu:

We managed to get our summer holiday in 3 days.:D Coud not have had more fun if I had taken 2 weeks of "Regular" holidays.:headbang:

Thanks again,
Ron & Bobbie Nichols

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did ya'll happen to see a motorcylist giving you the 'fanged salute' somewhere near Golden? I was returning from a week long motorcycle tour with 8 buddies. It was cool to see that killer group of Vipers running through the mountains.

I hope you guys had as much fun as we did!

Greg

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a couple...forgive the reduced size.

Assembly point Saturday AM.

You must be registered for see images attach

ACR on Sport Cups came along for the weekend.

Usually it's Vipers stopping traffice, not the other way around. Southbound near Summerland on #97 Sat. AM.

Photo op./rest stop on the #3A.

Backroads = fun.

Last edited:

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lunch at Nk'Mip winery in Osoyoos.

At Jackson-Triggs, drivers abstained, of course!

Sunday AM, Westbank. Quails' Gate, the best the Okanagan has to offer.

What's wrong with this picture?

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great pics Greg.

I was bugging Monica about being in the Z06 and she came back with "I turned on the electric seat heaters right away." (Saturday Morning). I lent her my coat for a short while. Sorry we had to leave you guys Sun after lunch. Wife did buy 2 Kayacks in Idaho though.

You must be registered for see images

25 Vipers showed up equaling last years Kelowna Event.

This was unique. At Jim's BBQ Sat. evening. Thanks Jim

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We met HSSSS & HSSSSSS from Alberta. All Blue made it out to the event - GREAT EFFORT! Hoping you and your wife enjoyed the drive at least. I learned something new from your car that weekend. Here's a shot of Jim's backyard with a few of the people around. Jim and I went over to one of his neighbor's and checked out his 2 Shelby Mustangs and his '61(?) vette roadster. Jim's neighbors came out when we arrived in his neighborhood and offered their driveways for our parking.

Ted