KILLER DEAL on a 2014 GTS

95BlackZ28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a new 2014 GTS, there is a killer deal on one here in San Diego at Midway Dodge.
It's red/Sepia, 18 speaker harmon kardon, and has the sidewinder wheels. I tried to buy this exact car from
them last September/October/November and they wouldn't come down from 107k. Got a call yesterday
asking if I'm still looking for a Viper, told them I picked up a 2013 GTS already... anyway, they are looking for
high 80's on the car. Smoking deal on a great car.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a new 2014 GTS, there is a killer deal on one here in San Diego at Midway Dodge.
It's red/Sepia, 18 speaker harmon kardon, and has the sidewinder wheels. I tried to buy this exact car from
them last September/October/November and they wouldn't come down from 107k. Got a call yesterday
asking if I'm still looking for a Viper, told them I picked up a 2013 GTS already... anyway, they are looking for
high 80's on the car. Smoking deal on a great car.

We have an esteemed member here (WANTED) who claims you'll be able to get that same car for around $59,995 before the end of winter.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SRT10 -- Your car is gorgeous , but then red with red interior and white stripes, who wouldn't like it! Now red/ White stripes and , er, Sepia, uh...............................................definitely a reason that car is still around. Gotta go put on my brown shoes with my gray slacks and get to work, ha! Not a combination too many will like as that beast has been for sale at a low price for a very, very, long time!!

Last edited:

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That car is in my inventory. $111K is the walk in and buy it off the show room price through the retail side of the house.

I can slightly beat that price if you contact me direct as I don't make a commission.

We also take trades of any kind.

[email protected]

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the interior blows the viper is beautiful sometimes i can't understand who in the hell order a viper with interior that color i know a blind man would be happy too see it but not me !!!!!!!!!

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the car was white that interior would be ok, but with red I would have to get use to it. The red with white stripe looks Awesome.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can dropped the price today to $105K. You will need to contact me to get that price authorized. $139k corrected sticker
That car is in my inventory. $111K is the walk in and buy it off the show room price through the retail side of the house.

I can slightly beat that price if you contact me direct as I don't make a commission.

We also take trades of any kind.

[email protected]