KNG Diffuser instaled!

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks John for the diffuser fins. They are installed and look great. Much better than the pictures show.

First I sprayed all parts with an acid primer, then three coats of flat black enamel.

You must be registered for see images attach

I needed to drill four very small holes that will never be noticed.

Having a lift in the garage makes this really easy. Total install time was 20 min. It took longer to prime and paint.

Our 2005 SRT10 for comparison.

Easy, cheap, I think it looks good. We will see how they fare after a few months on the street and track and then I will take more photos. It's always fun spending time working on the Viper (I had to install a new coolant sensor today as well).

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pictures don't do justice. I told you they look great in person, much better then can be captured in a photo. And they don't stand out too much, just noticeable enough to where your buddies will notice though everyone else will think they are stock.

Can I get a copy of those photos in my email so I can post in the DIY thread?

Looks great though, you are the only grey Viper to get them thus far.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks GREAT! I have mine just sitting in my shop. I hope to install them ASAP.... Got something a little different with mine. Did Spray tint...... I will post a thread once installed.

Can't Wait..........

-Tim

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spray tint? Interesting.

I never used acid primer on mine. I roughed them up and used rustoleum black paint / primer mixed. Held up solid now since January no issues or scratches, nicks or anything on them.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jon B., are those replacements for the strakes on the Gen3/4 diffuser?
Mine are getting a bit pipped up and I may want to replace mine.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look great but I don't know what to say about the tail pipes. KNG Snke I m dropping my car off in a few hours to get the blades installed. Pics coming soon...

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great though, you are the only grey Viper to get them thus far.

:nono: I bought a set from you for my 2002 Graphite about 4 or 5 months ago:):):) I haven't found anytime yet to install cause I wanna make sure they're professionally done but soon....., I promise I will post and email you pics. I did have mine powder coated satin black, they look great...

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:nono: I bought a set from you for my 2002 Graphite about 4 or 5 months ago:):):) I haven't found anytime yet to install cause I wanna make sure they're professionally done but soon....., I promise I will post and email you pics. I did have mine powder coated satin black, they look great...

If your paying someone to install them your paying too much. Just measure multiple times before you drill. It really is a 30 to 45 minute install depending how much measure verification you do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456