Laguna Leather option question

Ev1E9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It appears the Laguna Leather option only comes in black and sepia. However, I was curious if you could mix the two color offerings. Perhaps the seats in sepia and the console and dash in black. I like all black interiors, but the all sepia needs a little contrast. Too much brown for me. What do you guys think? I believe both Austin and ArnarFB created photoshop images of that combination.

ViperGMC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree. I would like to get the upgraded Laguna leather but I already have all black in my GenIII and the Sepia is way too much sepia for me. I like the black and camel option much better but I don't care for the synthetic suede (Alcantara) inserts. Just go to
http://www.drivesrt.com/news/2012/09/pricing-announced-for-2013-srt-viper-models.html and you can see the sepia/camel and black. Unfortunately those are the only choices. Or I'll get the all black, you get the all sepia and we will swap seats.

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Here's the one I did. I still like all black with colored stitching more.

Last edited:

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for me, that sepia carmel thing will look less ugly on a white exterior otherwise this AstonMartin kind of interior is not for Vipers. I'd prefer, black,red, and hell yes if they make GTS BLUE!!!