Lap times for Viper at Mid-Ohio

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
#93 just got tagged by a **** in a Prototype. Luckily the car seems like it's it good shape despite hitting the tires. Marc fired it up and continued on. I believe both cars are a lap down, Dominik gave a good fight with the Vettes!

Yeah the #37 Prototype is all over the place, just made contact with another car.

--RS

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like 10th and 13th for now, not bad for a reintroduction at all.

Edit: and back to 9th and 13th, not much buffering lag on the stream luckily I'm having great fun watching :)

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But it passed the #93 car someone needs to get a dart gun and shoot out one or more tires :sbones: The heck with that they have had YEARS of championship winnings, now it is time to MOVE THE HECK OVER :burnout:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the #3 is now BROKEN! The left front suspension seems a wee askew!

Williem? Care to explain...Oh wait nope it crashed into a Snake Skin green Porsche. :rolaugh:

--RS

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the #3 is now BROKEN! The left front suspension seems a wee askew!

Williem? Care to explain...Oh wait nope it crashed into a Snake Skin green Porsche. :rolaugh:

--RS

Explain? Do you need a new pair of eyes the POS got handicapped by that Porsche :D... ok a few telepathic thoughts may have been sent that way ;)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Tommy Kendall is driving...

At least the car is still on the track, can't say much for that Mazda stuck in the grass. That's twice the #93 has done that and kept going. At least we know the gen V is durable!

--RS

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see the Viper back on track, Now we need the team SRT merchandise some good quality Mechanic crew shirts and T Shirts, caps etc please

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Nice guitar work, Chris!

I like the scratch accross the strings, kind of a percussive effect.

Nice tone, too.

The Vipers aren't bad either! :D

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new GTS-Rs were running mid 122. For comparison fastest of the SCCA GT cars (eg 'had' Kuno been driving a Comp Coupe back with that series again) was mid 123 in the race yesterday. A great achievement for SRT team first race debut.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm that makes sense.. I don't suppose the fine folks on here will want to part with some spare change to make it happen though :eater:

OP
OP
N

nitro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@DtRockstar1, Awesome video! I imagine the Viper sounds amazing in person, as the video sound was nice!

I am glad to see the Vipers racing again but it seems as they have castrated the beloved beast a little to much. Owell, I am sure SRT will find some way to make them more competitive soon enough.

I hope they are going to run at Petite LeMans.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were running 2 seconds behind the leaders when I was watching. :(

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well they had a brief interview with Ralph were he stated their aim was to finish the race and continue improvement with a view to next year. So this years races are learning and tweaking to get the Viper up to full on attack mode for next years full season. I wish they showed more of the Vipers in the coverage. They were just beautiful to look at. Would have been nice to see them mix it up with the Vettes and BMW but that will come very soon Im sure. Id bet by the last race this year they will be at the very least top 5 instead of towards the back of the field like this race. Gotta crawl before you walk....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21