Last Illinois VCA monthly meeting of the year, this Wednesday

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last monthly meeting will be held this Wednesday, Nov. 6th, 7:00 p.m., at Max & Erma's in Burr Ridge. Off I-55 take the County Line Road south exit. Max's is two blocks south of I-55 on your left. We will have details about the January 10-11th Detroit Dream Weekend. This event includes touring CAAP & ASC , plus going to the opening day of the Detroit Auto show. We will also provide details on the January 25th Holiday Party. Hope to see everybody there!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In oakbrook,the CLUBHOUSE holiday party is well done,last year the weather was clear and a handfull of snakes showed.
I'll help organize one of the DYNO days(at Street Stuff in addison)along with King of the Dyno competition.
Then then my favorite event,DRAG RACING Possibly at Great Lakes Dragaway(union grove,WI),Should be a large turnout since the WI club wants to hang.Great Lakes just resurfaced and i've had two customers hit 11.9's stock.R/T's can run *******.I will prep the track with VHT personally.For us Huskies the food court will be open!
Peace!
ScottTOOOFST