last srt produce

Brian Kelly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the past they have run production up into December if necessary. I understand they are producing 1,825 cars this year.
At 55-70 per week they should be done way before the end of the year. The number of orders received would affect it as well.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could be wrong on this, but....

-They wanted to get back to a "normal" model year, and I think they will be doing the changeover earlier and earlier until they get to where the new model hits around August or so. They may even be doing that this year.

-From what I hear, they are making less than they planned to this year due to the early problems. Instead of the planned 1800+ units, they are shooting just to get the 1,500 cert units done (again just what I've heard)

-I'd guess the last SRT will be delivered around August/September at the latest.

-I think Venom Lover, myself, and blkasp are in a 3-way tie for who gets the very last SRT ever made
laugh.gif

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would guess that the model changeover will be in September. This means the last 2003 SRT-10's will be built in August for early Sept. delivery. The 2004's will probably start to be delivered in mid-late September. JUST OPINIONS. Anyone who knows for sure, please post.

Richard B

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ***** 13:
when do you think the last srt will be delivered on the 2003 model

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> My VON letter says production will run thru June 2003. Maybe just another unreliable DC statement!