Le Mans 24 hour this Sat. June 11-12

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Audi just got the pole for this Sat. Le Mans race in France. It will be shown LIVE on Speed starting around 8 am CT for most of the race inc. all night long !!!!:drive:

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're looking to support an American team driving an American car, check out Robertson Racing and their Doran / Ford GT. I know I'm on the Viper boards but hey, no Vipers at LeMans for years now!

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're looking to support an American team driving an American car, check out Robertson Racing and their Doran / Ford GT. I know I'm on the Viper boards but hey, no Vipers at LeMans for years now!
Set up a team. I'll volunteer to drive for free. :D

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its Just not right :( One of the main reasons I bought my Viper was because of seeing them Race at Le mans.

Ive been watching it on EuroSport and listening to http://www.radiolemans.com/

I did not bother going this year, Ive driven my Viper to Le mans the last couple of years, but with no Vipers now racing its not the same :(

I really really really really really really really really hope Vipers return to Race at Le mans.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its Just not right :( One of the main reasons I bought my Viper was because of seeing them Race at Le mans.

Ive been watching it on EuroSport and listening to http://www.radiolemans.com/

I did not bother going this year, Ive driven my Viper to Le mans the last couple of years, but with no Vipers now racing its not the same :(

I really really really really really really really really hope Vipers return to Race at Le mans.

I know how you feel and its a BIG reason why I bought my first Viper. At least Oreca is still building race cars and entering.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
If you go to speed.com, you can watch live from the passenger side of the Vette. Engine sounds good.

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
(I really really really really really really really really hope Vipers return to Race at Le mans.

Could not have said it any better - really painful for Vipers not to be running.

It was ultimate fun calling and e-mailing new Viper Friends in all parts of the country and world!!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just about to fire up the B-Becue while having a few beers watching the race on TV :) Just a shame Ive not got any friends round :(

You guys are welcome to pop over :D

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow big Audi Crash, Friend of mine took this pic !!!!!! Alan McNish No3 Audi

You must be registered for see images attach

Its on you tube for those who missed it. McNish got too aggressive early but he was ok. Ruined it for his co drivers too. Derek Bell said a few years ago this crash would have killed him.

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and rocky, the other audi driver, who went into mulsanne barrier at 200+mph an hour ago :( amazing he got out of the charred driver cell...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4