Learn to Park

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk about a devil's advocate...you are really going out on a limb with these...unless your post is an attempt at humor...I didn't get it :smirk:.

No one who has posted in this thread really knows why the Viper is parked where it is parked. Any of the following are possible:

1. The car is broken down and the owner left it there to be towed later.

2. The car belongs to the manager of the store and he parks it there everyday and everybody in the center and who shops there knows same and are good with it. ( That's why it is close and two spaces were available.)

3. It appears to be detailed. The rims are spotless. Perhaps it was just part of a photoshoot.

4. The driver pulled into the center and had a ***** movement emergency requiring him or her to park fast and run for the toilet.

The bottom line is that many above harshly judged a fellow Viper owner without having all of the facts. As for keying a car, anyone who does so should be prosecuted. It is a crime. A note can be left on the windshield assuming that doing so will not set off an alarm.

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Keying my car is a great motivation for me to taze your ass repeatedly until the battery is dead, then yank the probes out of your worthless ass!!!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you trying to be funny bob :dunno:
(edit: i see Life Is Good beat me to the humor thingy, but i got it i think)

No one who has posted in this thread really knows why the Viper is parked where it is parked. Any of the following are possible:.....

4. The driver pulled into the center and had a ***** movement emergency requiring him or her to park fast and run for the toilet.

The bottom line is......

***** humor hhummmmmm :lmao:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the whole thread is a bit silly. Assuming I cared enought to take the time and spend the emotional energy to do so, I would have just left a note on the windshield tucked under the wiper. But that assumes the driver can read. But, what if it was a ***** emergency? If that is the case, I would not condemn the driver for his sin of parallel distortion.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the whole thread is a bit silly. Assuming I cared enought to take the time and spend the emotional energy to do so, I would have just left a note on the windshield tucked under the wiper. But that assumes the driver can read. But, what if it was a ***** emergency? If that is the case, I would not condemn the driver for his sin of parallel distortion.

I'm sorry if you are in a rush to go to the restroom, you can park like a normal person. If you take up 2 spots you are a ****. Copmagnet still said it best

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry if you are in a rush to go to the restroom, you can park like a normal person. If you take up 2 spots you are a ****. Copmagnet still said it best

You must be under 50. Sometimes, things just rapidly creep up on you and its park and run. LOL.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like an oxymoron (the sentence, not the author).

If you have experienced this phenomenon, the term, which does at first glance seem like an oxymoron, aptly describes the experience. However, in the interest of good taste I will not plumb the details of the matter any further. LQ.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the OP, I think it's BS when guys roll their Z06 into a handicapped spot then pull the blue hang tag out of the glove box.
Stunts like that deserves a swift kick in theass.

I'm not thrilled when I see an able-bodied person using the tag and spot, when the person who's handicapped isn't with them; but I usually don't say anything.
I love how people suddenly know who is able bodied and who isn't... Handicapped people should only drive slow ugly mini-vans right?

I'm legally handicapped. I crushed my knee into tiny cornflake sized pieces in a dirt bike accident. Even when it hurts like hell I dont limp. Do I use the "blue tag" alot... No... If I can walk without much pain that day I do.. I figure there is someone out there worse off then I.

Please... stop with the judgment calls... You really have no way of knowing anyone's medical issues.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You aint lying bro..

Ive been wearing hearing aids for 10 years and am only a sneeze away from being legally deaf. Predicting by 2012 I will hit the 90 dba to be legally death. Right now Im 75 in one ear and 80 in the other..normal people are at 0-25...30 is when hearing aids are required. So yea Im pretty bad. My left knee dropped on a tent peg that was left in the ground and is KILLING me..My right hand was injured during a combat roll and aches non stop...To the point were I would be more scared of punching someone than the fight it's self due to the pain....

But all people see is this good lookin muscular 30 year old guy walk by..(Hey I had to make myself feel better LOL)

In all seriousness they have no idea what my disabilities are and I look quite normal

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at 50 and 55 respectively in each ear in 2002...55 and 60 in each ear in 2004..

Now at 75 and 80 in 2009...

Hearing loss isnt anything to make fun of someone about. The "hit" part is testing and the number you hit..90 is the big one..Legally death

Everyone loses their hearing as they get older..But because of line of duty military service I had the average 75 year olds hearing at only 20 years old..

Anyway..Im sure it's funny not to be able to hear your kids talk to you or watch movies/TV or understand songs or have phone conversations..

ha ha ha ha..Thats very funny. thanks

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twister. Kala was joking because you typed "death" instead of "deaf". You did so again below. No one is making fun of a hearing loss.

I was at 50 and 55 respectively in each ear in 2002...55 and 60 in each ear in 2004..

Now at 75 and 80 in 2009...

Hearing loss isnt anything to make fun of someone about. The "hit" part is testing and the number you hit..90 is the big one..Legally death

Everyone loses their hearing as they get older..But because of line of duty military service I had the average 75 year olds hearing at only 20 years old..

Anyway..Im sure it's funny not to be able to hear your kids talk to you or watch movies/TV or understand songs or have phone conversations..

ha ha ha ha..Thats very funny. thanks

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twister... Look again, it was a play on your words...

You wrote Death... instead of Deaf...

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread has digressed even further in the last 24 hours.... incontinence, sharting in pants and deafness. :eater:

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was my car , I was trying to take up three spaces but was so drunk that I could only manage two , I did have my fake handicapped tag hanging from the mirror tho....
Go find your own spots...

Last edited:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad...i caught myself doing the death verses deaf thing earlier thought I had corrected it..i owe kala an apology...sorry...for the deaf of me I cant figure out why I got so upset

dans69ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once saw a guy parallel park his Hyundai in a handicapped spot and watched in horror as twenty clowns wearing tulips on their lapels get out of the car. One in particular was a trend setter and wore a blue nose.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
That was my car , I was trying to take up three spaces but was so drunk that I could only manage two , I did have my fake handicapped tag hanging from the mirror tho....
Go find your own spots...

Beautiful GTS, spray! :2tu:

paul fettig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find this thread entertaining. I feel the solution was made. Leave a note and the note should say" Park like this again and the car will be keyed". I think that should get the drivers attention.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DARN!!! Can you imagine if you actually came out and saw that note. Id be scared I had a Viper stalker and probally would actually park better

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If every time that someone wanted to blow off some steam here you came along and dissed them and told them how worthless they are, this site would see the membership reflect that attitude.

Yes, you are a man for telling the OP off, but every member here has used the forum to get something off his or her chest. To tell this guy who is obviously reporting on something Viper to piss off, is arrogant on behalf of the club.

i think its very different when we are talking about fellow viper/vca members, compared to just someone registering themselves on this website only to vent over something as petty as the way someone parked. :rolleyes:

you know what he is doing as well as the rest of us.

besides, a friend of mine in the neighborhood has a handicapped child who said i could be arrogant.

(i can play that card too)

:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth