leaving the track at 100 MPH.....

Greg W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken,

How's the car? Any damage, other than ego? Everything clean up OK? Who's going to El Toro "Cruisin' for a Cure" this Saturday?

Greg

OP
OP
I

IMSOSLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg,

Mostly brused ego but I did get a nice size chip of paint removed on the passenger side rear qtr. Another guy totaled his on the next run so my chip didn't seem too bad.

I had forgotten about this weekend. I have to do Pop-warner football around noon but I will check times and see if I can make it.

Ken

Reaction score
To Greg W and other Vipers:

The Socal Viper Club is going to Cruisin For A Cure.

We plan to meet at Neighborhood Service at 7am and caravan in as a group.

Neighborhood Service is located in Irvine where the 5 and 405 come together.

Exit on Bake Street, go west to Irvine Center Drive. Then right 2 blocks. 8767 Irvine Center Drive

You can check out www.cruisinforacure.com for details.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks, ya see what happens when Ken tries to keep up with me on the track (jk). Ken I hope all is well for our showdown at WSIR next Saturday. (Ken don't forget the tripod for the timer)

I'll see ya all at El Toro but won't arrive until 8-8:30 (75 min. drive).

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ken,

That *****
frown.gif
I'm glad it wasn't worse !
Is that what happens when you add all those aftermarket parts?

Regards,

Steve

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2charmed:
Hey Ken,

That *****
frown.gif
I'm glad it wasn't worse !
Is that what happens when you add all those aftermarket parts?

Regards,

Steve

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve, he didn't have the after market parts on yet, that's why he was pushing it to keep up with the mighty Gen 2, and ended up joining the sand and gravel club. Ken informs me though the after market bolt ons will be in place for our re-match at Willow Springs on the 29th, should be real close.

DRYVEM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got done looking at the pics and couldn't help but laugh at the photo of the Viper. Look real close at the words on the wall behind the Viper. Sorry about your off road adventure. Hope everything is repaired quickly.

Barbara

OP
OP
I

IMSOSLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, you have to love the support on this board.
smile.gif

Just got the car home with the new mods. Definately feels faster with the header, exhaust and flywheel (thanks John B. for the parts and Mike Carrasco for the install). Looking forward to seeing my lap times drop next weekend. And yes, Mark, I hope I get some times without the add of a tow truck.

Now to spend the next week trying to get the dirt off and out of the car.

Ken

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be visiting Ken next weekend, and will be at the track to be his official dirt and gravel shoveler. I look forward to meeting some of the guys on the board, and hope to see (and play passenger) on some good runs. I am also interested to see how the mods Ken installed will help with lap times (assuming laps are completed in the car, and not after being pulled out of the gravel by a tow truck) j/k