Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
S

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MM, then call your friend Chris and ask him to release detailed financials of VPA, including all compensation. Ask him to release all VCA compensation details. He can release it to all regional presidents, it doesn't have to be the public. There's guilty until proven innocent, then there is cover up, don't release what you are legally required to, ban your competitors and ban "troublemakers".

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MM, are you actually Chris? The duck has quacked -- give it up.
This is the typical kind of response when someone tries to express a moderate side of this issue. Although I am for the removal of the previous leadership and the repair or excision of VPA because of the appearance of conflict of interest, I do not mind hearing another side of the argument.

I do have to commend Frank 03SRT though, for restraining himself from just saying ****.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MM even questions that the relationship to SRT ist hurt/destroyed ... he seems to be a frog denying that he has been overrun by a truck and what we hear is his last quack.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
MM, then call your friend Chris and ask him to release detailed financials of VPA, including all compensation. Ask him to release all VCA compensation details. He can release it to all regional presidents, it doesn't have to be the public. There's guilty until proven innocent, then there is cover up, don't release what you are legally required to, ban your competitors and ban "troublemakers".

Technically speaking, there's nothing wrong with "banning" a competitor from the forums. The forums are run by the club and it's the club's decision what they want to do with them. The club owns VPA, if they want to tell a competitor that they don't want them on their website that's entirely their choice and they'll live with the consequences. It's no different than if I started up my own forums and banned someone that I didn't like. I own the website and I can do whatever I want with it. There's nothing wrong with revoking someone's membership either, but they should return their dues if they do. Everyone wants sunshine and roses, but in the end the people in power make the decisions. If you don't like it and aren't having any luck changing it go somewhere else. It's no different than leaving the country if you're fed up with the government. You can write your representatives all you want, but that doesn't mean that things are going to change tomorrow. I personally didn't vote for Obama, but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave until he's out of office. I'll tough it out and hope things end up working out.

And I appreciate the understanding AZTVR. It's easy for anyone to get caught up in the fire. I'm not saying that things are A-okay the way they are and nothing needs to be done, but I don't think the whole world needs to be turned upside-down overnight like so many people seem to suggest. I'm just trying to suggest less aggressive options for working on things. What would happen if all the stuff that everyone asks for gets released and it turns out there wasn't anything wrong? People are so convinced that they're crooked that I don't think they'd believe anything the club puts out anyway.

I don't really care what happens regardless. I own and drive a Viper, whether I'm in a club or not doesn't change that. I've met some awesome people through the club and will continue to hang out with them with or without a club. I was hoping to be able to do cool stuff that only a club like this can offer, but seeing as I've never done it before I'm not losing anything if it goes away. I'm just tired of seeing one of my friend's names dragged through the mud.

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand AZTVR's comment, the need for civil discourse, someone trying to support a friend, and MY need to ****. Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This all reminds me of Suharto and his presidency over Indonesia. He gave his family leadership positions in the government and ran the country into the ground. While the people were starving to death his son used the countries funds to purchase the Lamborghini car company. They were eventually removed from office...

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow,
This thread is much shorter then it was just hrs ago. LOL. I guess Mopar Map's buddy must be back to pulling the string's huh?

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should we spell karma correctly first?
I'm pretty sure that's a bit of double entendre, my SSG brother. Ya know: CARma.

Rich
(Gopher alum!)

Edit: crap, the thought police deleted the funny pic of the guy that resigned. Comments rendered moot :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.