LES PAUL 56

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< free les paul free les paul. >>

i am not suprised.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it, consider yourself warned Roofum. Much more and you can take a vacation.
Lee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i say its time a LONG TIME AGO.

Reaction score
man you guys must be blast to party with.

And you have to be so very proud of yourself. You contribute nothing but CRAP...as if this place was built just as your playground...LUCKILY...the ignore feature now works and we don't have to stomach your rubbish!! There IS A GOD!!

Reaction score
*** You are ignoring this user ***

Edited by roofum (10/30/06 06:19 PM)

Not sure what you wrote...but I'll just go ahead and figure it was about a useless as everything else you have posted. Kinda fun, though, seeing yet another clueless person make a giant fool of themself. :)

OP
OP
R

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not sure what you wrote...but I'll just go ahead and figure it was about a useless as everything else you have posted. Kinda fun, though, seeing yet another clueless person make a giant fool of themself. :)
your have always been big help to people in this club .butt so has ex-lax

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone please get rid of this fool. He is ignorant and contributes nothing.

He is now on ignore until banned.

OP
OP
R

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a crappy day at work, reading this post made me crack a smile. Roofum, I'm not sure you're all mentally there, but thanks for the cheap laugh :)
cheap you say what would you pay for big smile. some of these guys must be retaining water watch what you say :cool:

OP
OP
R

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score

some cause happiness wherever they go .others like your self whenever they go :nana:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben...er, roofie, behave yourself. Vipermad wants you banned. You have now offended perhaps the the most gentle and unbanning guy EVER to hold a wand on this site. A difficult task indeed. Not a good indicator of your future here. Oh, and that really was a cut and paste of my last warning to you by Big if you missed it.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Humor is fine, and a little friendly ribbing along the way is cool, but posts that are constantly OT, and blind-sidedly derogatory are old, and they seem to be about the only thing Mr. Roofum has to contribute here. For example, I asked a question about tires and roofum's response was to call me a ***. I never could figure out what it was that warranted such a response. This is a forum for adults, but roof's behavior is consistently juvenile and it's irritating. If I want to read crap like that, I'll go hang out on the Honda forums where the average age is "learners permit".

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So how do you work this "ignore" feature. I cant believe I would be missing out on any thing of substance buy shutting him out.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how do you work this "ignore" feature. I cant believe I would be missing out on any thing of substance buy shutting him out.

Click on the persons name in the avatar box (left side of the screen), then click on "ignore this user". You can go to "My Home" to un-ignore people.

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, for some reason I don't think I will be un-ignoring him.

OP
OP
R

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nature not content with denying me with the ability to think ,has endowed me with the ability to type.kcobean,rikrok,joey d,ok,super,big,plum.ieat.cant we all get along (Rodney King).

ps.boys what a great addtion that ignore button is please use it :confused:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgive me for regressing......sometime ago LesBalls was referred to as a "*****". Can someone enlighten me???? What is a "*****"? Thanks

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgive me for regressing......sometime ago LesBalls was referred to as a "*****". Can someone enlighten me???? What is a "*****"? Thanks

I'm sure google coulda helped you out with that. But its a deragatory term for Italians. Much like "Ginnie" and "whop." I'd know cuz we spagetti eaters used to call each other those names as kids :)

Jon

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks....I should have used Google now that you mentioned it. I have heard a lot of derogatory names for different people but never that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi