Lethal 750, 700's ever at any drag races

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lethal 750, 700\'s ever at any drag races

Has Apex ever been to the drags (Viper related) w/ any of their Vipers? Does anyone know if they will be at Beechbend May 2-3rd?
I would really like to see one of their Vipers run the traps at the upcoming event.
It is time that all of the tuners bring their latest and greatest to the May Viper event at Beechbend.
Apex you need to load the trailer and head on down the road.
See you there, we hope. :usa:

Reaction score
Re: Lethal 750, 700\'s ever at any drag races

I think there was one of there cars at the VOI Drags Rohn. I'm not 100% sure but I think so....

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jason
I thought that also but the other day when talking about who might show I was told that they never show. I was told that they produce dyno number Vipers only and will never have a Viper at the track. I have never herd that so I was just wanting to know if they were going to the drags. Like to see a Lethal anything.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ROHN,I CALLED THEM OUT A WHILE BACK.I GUESS THEY ARE REAL BUSY.THEY HAVE YET TO SHOW UP AT SANCTIONED DRAG EVENT OTHER THEN CAR AND DRIVER ANNUAL TUNERS SHOOTOUT.THIER ADVERTISED POWER LEVELS-MOTOR ONLY-LOOK GOOD ON PAPER.PLZ GIVE MY REGARDS TO THE EMPEROR AND THE SHEEK.SEE YOU SOON!TX WYD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456