Lets have the male pig opinions.

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A collegue of mine is single has has too much extra cash, but no chicks. He is looking for a new ride. He is considering a Bentley GT. Mind you we are in NE Kentucky and most of the chicks can't spell Bentley. My dealer just received an 04 Red SRT10. Lets hear the opinions as to the best chick magnet, the Bentley GT, or the SRT10. Take the gloves off. Janni, I want your opinion too.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bently is a fine grand tourer

great for old farrts to impress young ladies that are dazzled by money

or distinguished gentlemen in the latter half of their life who want speed and comfort but would probably put their back out or ruffle their immaculate hair style in an SRT10.

any more questions?

:D

If he's still got a glint in his eye and a spring in his step - chances are the chicks he likes will like a sports car not a 2 ton luxury jetliner on wheels. And girls love convertibles - especially red ones :2tu:

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FACT 1: Money is the world's most powerful aphrodisiac.
FACT 2: Women act absolutely in accordance with FACT 1, yet will deny it to their grave.

So, based on Fact 1, a REALLY expensive Ferrari would seem to be a no-brainer (other brands are equally expensive, but not everybody knows they're expensive. everybody knows a Ferrari is expensive).

HOWEVER, based on Fact 2, that strategy may backfire, where women shun him as a rich, stuck-up pig (since associating with him would be acknowledging their attraction to wealth).

Solution: Have him buy whatever he wants to impress himself (we know the answer, Viper). Then, have him spend money on the women to impress the women.

homesite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell him to buy a Lamborghini Diablo.

I go to car shows, and women hit on me now.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell him to go with the Viper. The girls he wants will prefer the red convertible and he'll only pay half the money. He can use the rest of the money on roses, or motels, or whatever!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any fool knows it's Viper! Viper!! Viper!!! Hands down! No brainer! You know!!!

You must be registered for see images

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say either a gen II RT/10 or a Lamborghini roadster. There are many other very nice cars, but those two stand out to me as just having an outrageous sex appeal.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I don't know how I can top the last three responses.... but I'll try.

If this is an either/or decision, then the Viper is a no brainer. the Viper is a FUN car - the Bentley is strictly a "status" car. To me, getting a Bentley before a Viper would tell me one of 2 things - 1) I am old or 2) I am into status more than having fun.

And if he had the Bentley - with no sports cars - it'd be a HUGE turnoff for me - because then I would know he could never keep up with me. :)

Viper first - have some fun, then the Bentley - but not the other way around.

OP
OP
T

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni, I think you hit the nail on the head. My collegue is 32, and has spent so much time in school he has underdeveloped skills with the ladies. He thought the Bentley would attract the girls because of status. He had an awakening when he test drove the SRT and attracted looks constantly. We pulled up to a light next to one of our ortho docs (2003 Mercedes-Benz SL 500) and a car of girls looking like mid 20's nearly broke their necks from two lanes over trying see the SRT around the Benz. Nothing like learning from experience. Next to work on the other skills.

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last thing he needs is a gaggle of women after his pocket book, which is all he will wind up with having used an expensive car as bait.

I'd prefer a 1992 Honda Prelude. If the girls like you, they can see the fun stuff later and leave all their girlfriends flabbergasted as to why they didn't find you attractive the first time.

That's the MOST fun.

gowings

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Women look at how men contuct themselves. Eat nice, talk nice, and pocess a sentimental side. Do this first.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heck, he might as well get the Viper, as I am sure the loverly lasses in Kentucky will just get the Bentley confused with the new 300C, and they won't even know he spent so much cash. Plus, I bet telling those Bluegrass Babes that you had a Hemi , would go over bigger than I have a busturd Rolls Royce. So......Viper is a no brainer, with a 300C in second place.

I love this idea, course since I sell both, I may seem jest a tidbit biased.

Willie Da P
Woodhouse

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte