Lettering.....

SRT10Mike

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it is my car you are talkng about. I ordered the VIPER and SRT10 logos in red and black from JonB @ Partsrack. You will need to order a set of each color for each side. The install is fairly easy...about an hour all in all.

You must be registered for see images

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Sandy,
Are you sitting down?
Black front nameplate #WN81PX3AB MSRP $128.00 each
Red front nameplate #WN81WRRAB MSRP $128.00 each
Less 20% VCA :cool:
914-763-3136

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered 2 black and 2 red sets yesterday to do both sides like shown above. That means I'll have a complete set of 'mirror image' decals if anyone wants them at a discount. The large Viper will be red and the smaller srt10 black.

OP
OP
S

Sandy G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jonhk.............I hope you got my message. Since I started this thread and was looking for them, if you have them availablre, I would think I would be first in line and tried a post in 15 min. also. So, it's your call! If you are not going to let me have first shot , I'll try and find them elsewhere.

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wiper,

As I mentioned in our PM, someone had actually PM'd me before you posted and expressed an interest in the decals. I'm sure you can appreciate that it would be difficult for me to go back and tell him he can't have them after all (even though his response was first) because you started the thread. I won't have the decals for another week, if the original deal falls through I'll let you know ASAP. An alternative would be to order 2 sets and sell the unused pieces as I did. Good luck...

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
damn mike! that looks great! i will be calling my stealer today and spend the thousand bucks on some of those for my yeller 05!