Limited time offer from dealer!!!!!

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I received a Limited Time offer from a local dealer today that you all may want to get in on!! I received the following exciting offer from Northwest Dodge here in Houston. Just maybe, if you ask nicely, they might extend the same deal terms to you!! I will refrain from adding any puns or quips to this post and just serve it up for the community to enjoy and comment on.:tx:

You must be registered for see images attach

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoot, I'll go even better. I'll give you $100 for your 2008 Viper PLUS a 2001 Honda Odyssey with 178,000 miles on it.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the same notice a few weeks ago for my 09 ACR, at $0. If you have ever been to NW Dodge, those guys are pathetic to say the least.

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"We have recently received an usual amount of request for this vehicle model and we are looking to acquire at least 9 more by the end of the month." :lmao:

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol I got that exact same offer about 2 months ago. Was gonna ost it up but it made its way into the trash pretty quick

OP
OP
J

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I got the same notice a few weeks ago for my 09 ACR, at $0. If you have ever been to NW Dodge, those guys are pathetic to say the least."

The ad pretty much sums up what has become of Northwest Dodge. It is sad, as they were pretty much the go-to dealer for Viper stuff in the 1998-2002 time frame. Of course, all the people that made it work then have since left or been let go and they are now just another dealer doing things to earn the "incompetent stealer" title.

Thanks (a really sincere one, yeah that's it, sincere) to all those that bid up the dealer offer, but I think maybe I will just hang on to the car. SSG is going to be THE color to have in the future after all.....:tx:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang