Little brother walk-around

notixplz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my father drove the Viper home from the shop in Va two days ago. With me being in Arizona my brother took a walk-around video for me today. lol Pretty slick, he said he did it all on his iphone.

Anyhow, though I would share it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajJFMZ-ii84[/media]

Last edited:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. Great looking shine on that one! One thing... The hood has a huge gap on the driver's side and a very small gap on the passenger side. I don't know much about the adjustment, but one seems in order. Great looking car though.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The hood might not be closed correctly, thats why it might seem like the hood gap is big on one side.

The car sounds nice...whats the HP?
I Like the rims and gauge pod, the car is very clean.
Congrats! :2tu:

OP
OP
N

notixplz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hood might not be closed correctly, thats why it might seem like the hood gap is big on one side.

absolutely right, I know thats what it is.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice job, Walk-around-bro.!

Is that a new to you car? A VA shop is a long way from AZ....

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You had me at the INTRO with the exhaust! No really great job...love the music choice. Are those IForge, or HRE? and what Size? I have the IForge same rims on my car 18"....wish they were bigger, curious how big yours are....

OP
OP
N

notixplz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You had me at the INTRO with the exhaust! No really great job...love the music choice. Are those IForge, or HRE? and what Size? I have the IForge same rims on my car 18"....wish they were bigger, curious how big yours are....

Thanks James, those are iforge- 20's

@ jdeft1: No, not really a new car, going on a year this June...I just moved out to az during the Mods.

Btw the music is "Mt Eden" Dubstep. Really good music, perfect to listen to on the street bike. Look up his songs on youtube, the guy is pretty young.

OP
OP
N

notixplz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pardon, didn't see your questions until now. The hp is only guesstimated at this point (unfortunately) as I was told by the viper tech he believes its in the 800-900hp range. He's driven 600-1100hp vipers along his 17 years working on them so that's all I got at the moment lol Todd at Arrow Racing engines (who did the engine work) said it should put similar numbers...but be sure once it arrives Eddie Martin and I will be getting it dynoed and tuned. Numbers to follow!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960