proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to post pics.
5522LM_FASCIA-med.JPG

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the front view below. I don't like the indented center fog lights in the side view. I thought the GTS-R had yellow center fog lights and the fog light covers were flush with front bumpers, not indented. Is that correct? BTW, your car looks beautiful. :p

5522LM_FASCIA_FRONT-med.JPG

5522LM_FASCIA-med.JPG

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont understand why the center is different from my car. My facia's center driving lights are shaped kina like the side fog lights.

On second thought, looks like it is meant to have the yellow covers over the center lights like the lemans cars.

Otherwise it looks great even the hood gap looks about right, who ever did the prep/instal/paint work knows what he is doing.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pic of the # 53 CHRYSLER VIPER GTS R Chassis C 7

You must be registered for see images

The 98 Lemans winner #51...

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To answer the questions about the covers, it will have them. They were just not installed at the time of the picture. This was a great project and Jeff was great to work with. Wait till you guys get to see this car in person, it will blow you away. Oh and I forgot one thing, this car sounds incredible also, it isn't just about looks. Thanks Jeff.

Tony Hall
Autoform Development

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pic of the # 53 CHRYSLER VIPER GTS R Chassis C 7

The 98 Lemans winner #51...

Damn, that car doesn't have a NACA duct. I wonder how air gets into the throttle bodies? :usa:

OP
OP
P

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the PROPS....I have plenty of pics just not great at posting them. If anyone will post them I will send pics of the interior and ROE blown engine.

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NACA duct is not the way to get air into the engine. Most GT Cars use Ram-Air to get feed engine.
The NACA duct is design, not function.

OP
OP
P

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JP..nice looking fascia...Will it fit on a stock street Viper with the stock hood? Or do you have to buy the wide hood and also take out the front crash bar to make the lights fit? Just curious...How much in USD. Thanks

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We prefer to sell the front together with the hood (Wide kit). This is race parts with finish that will work on a street car. We have ourselves fitted the kit on one of our mock up FIA GT Vipers. Price depends on Carbon fibre or not and what other parts you want. We have it all to build a complete GTS/R Oreca look alike with real race parts.
Wings, sidesills, splitters, fronts, hoods, doors, rear fenders etc.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We prefer to sell the front together with the hood (Wide kit). This is race parts with finish that will work on a street car. We have ourselves fitted the kit on one of our mock up FIA GT Vipers. Price depends on Carbon fibre or not and what other parts you want. We have it all to build a complete GTS/R Oreca look alike with real race parts.
Wings, sidesills, splitters, fronts, hoods, doors, rear fenders etc.

Do you have any other pictures of this car at different angles?

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a side view pic of the White Viper. The wing on the picture can be fitted on a street car.
208Oreca-Germany-Viper-2-small-med.jpg

The mockup GTS with a complete Wide kit.

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am actually working with JP as we speak to try to buy these parts for my GTS. If all goes well, my autoform front fascia will be for sale.

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JP,
I notice the white viper in the pic has 6 lug rims. I am assuming this is a GTS with the GTS-R bodywork applied. Is that correct?

If so, are the front rims at the stock offset and width? or have you widened the front track? You can see the difference between the red and white cars.

Thanks,
Jon

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
proracer1 - What rear wing do you have fited on your car at the moment? From your avitar, it looks like the GT2 wing. If you mounted the one in JP's picture, the car would look even more stunning than it does now! (That wing would probably limit your rear hatch though?). I'm also curious, do you have side exhaust, hell, we need more pictures! :D

Cheers.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since proracer1 is image challenged :D , I'll post his wing from his gallery. Looks like a rear exhaust setup.

5522LM_DIFF_SIDE-med.JPG

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-The wing can be molded in Carbon Fibre or Fibre Glass, the most common version is the one in FG with Carbon Fibre side plates. This wing is the Curved version of the Oreca wing. It is complete with brackets. If you put it on a street car and want to open the rear window you have to modify the brackets so you can tilt the wing :)
Prize $2000 excl shipping.
208Vinge2.jpg

-The White Viper is a "Track Day" Viper, the Red one is a street driven "Mock up"

-None of thoose cars have the wide rear body, it's about 1" wider.

-The red Viper have "Central lug nut" Race Wheels + adapters to the 6 lug hub, the White Viper have stock Wheels with spacers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant