Local stealership has a black 95 RT/10..... anyone interested???

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well whoever buys that Viper will sure love that "5 speed" in her THOSE are rare

OP
OP
C

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahah good catch...

funny thing was I was looking at it on Sunday.. got to talking to the guy after he ignored me for about 30 minutes... surprise :rolleyes:

He asked me if I was interested and I replied.. "no.. I already have one.. just looking for a friend".. he gave me that yeah right look and went along his way..

well today I rolled in with the GTS and he and his staff were all over me.. "trade.. trade... trade..!!"

no thanks... but it is probably the cleanest black one I have seen! :headbang:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trade a gen 2 for a gen 1?? Don't get me wrong I LOVE then gen 1's as well but newer = worth more (atleast if they are in the same condition/milage) you should have said "so how much will you give me plus that 95?" LMAO

OP
OP
C

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK.. so more info..

they want 37,900 for this hunk of crap...

somebody run the vin... 1B3BR65E6SV201401

front bumper is trashed.. intake full of leaves... frame is rusted.. yuuk!!!

oh and it is going on ebay tonight.. so watch for the auction!!

Silver_Snake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ran the VIN, been thru 6 owners in CO, GA, FL, OK. Everything else checks out OK relative to damage, theft, salvage, etc. If somebody is looking at it, PM me and I'll forward the AutoCheck history.
KC

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's my old car! I ran the autocheck to verify. I owned it from 10-98 until 11-99 in Colorado. If anyone is interested, shoot me a note. It has a few nice mods, 3:73 gears and exhaust that I assume are still there. I have some nice memories of it like driving through the snow in route to VOI5 in Vegas. It's a last 300 side pipe car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang