Look At The Redhead A$$

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok get your mind out of the gutter, I just finish intalling the new VIPAIR carbon fiber rear diffuser, Let see what you guys think. It really make the rear pop, it looks even better in person. Thanks Steve for all the help.
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far negative responces heres a before and after. Im very happy with it much much better than stock it finish out the car IMO.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Honestly I bet it looks great in person but the photo angles aren't cutting it.

Glad to see you got it on the car.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sorry, I feel guilty even posting this.

Please dont get mad, just goofing with ya'.

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sorry, I feel guilty even posting this.

Please dont get mad, just goofing with ya'.

LOL, no need to be sorry I love the feedback thats why I post it up with so many pics. I know many Viper owner dont like moding their rides, but in my case stock is only good for a month.;)

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not feeling it.
Purpose?

I was going to do it on the cheep and just painted, but whats the fun on that, I just like it, and from the feedback so far looks like Im going to have a one of a kind. Is it fuctional not sure, but it makes the car look ballance out.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the carbon fiber look but I'm not sure I like how the diffuser sticks out from the bumper. Maybe if the whole bumper was carbon fiber and you painted everything red except the diffuser.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a dead on shot of the rear

DSC_0019.JPG

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it and think it goes well with the black wheels. I can imagine it looks awesome going down the road.

Any other wheels and I think the diffuser might be a bit much...

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it and think it goes well with the black wheels. I can imagine it looks awesome going down the road.

Any other wheels and I think the diffuser might be a bit much...

I agree 100%, is not just the diffuser is the hole packege.

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off topic but where did you get your centercaps and black lug nuts??? Also, I think it looks pretty good.

The center caps I had them powder coded with the wheels, and the lugs got them on e-bay but make sure they are the Gorilla brand.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That redhead is "Butt Ugly"

LOL...I dont like it but I dont hate it. It's OK. I forone think just painting that area black like how mine is done is the way to go. It makes the kool desighn of the difusser stand out a bit more without adding weight or changeing the profile.

I absolutely hate just about every spoiler on a vert srt10 so if I hated it I would tell you. In this case I think it looks OK and on a black car wouldnt look bad at all.

Happy you really like it and Im sure from the 3/4 rear view at normal driving level it probally looks pretty sweet

Toma

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the intent. It updates the car, making it look more modern, and less "old" than the 8 years old design that it is.

But I feel it does protrude too far. I would at least half how far it sticks out.

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The center caps I had them powder coded with the wheels, and the lugs got them on e-bay but make sure they are the Gorilla brand.

Thanks for the info. I have a set of the 6 spokes powder coated as well and am looking forward to getting them on my car.

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That redhead is "Butt Ugly"

LOL...I dont like it but I dont hate it. It's OK. I forone think just painting that area black like how mine is done is the way to go. It makes the kool desighn of the difusser stand out a bit more without adding weight or changeing the profile.

I absolutely hate just about every spoiler on a vert srt10 so if I hated it I would tell you. In this case I think it looks OK and on a black car wouldnt look bad at all.

Happy you really like it and Im sure from the 3/4 rear view at normal driving level it probally looks pretty sweet

I agree with you specially on the spoiler, I really dint want to paint it, and look like many other vipers out there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62