Look at this Ebay listing...MUST SEE! SELLS ONLY KEY AND KEYFOB

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Item number: 270329762732. I wonder if it will work in another ACR from that year? or heck..any gen 2 viper?:omg:

EXTRA KEY FROM 2001 DODGE VIPER ACR.
REMOTE CAN BE REPROGRAMMED.
PRETEND YOU OWN A VIPER.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Pretend you own a Viper

Her: Are those your keys?
Him: Yup.
Her: You own a Viper???
Him: Yup, come outside and check it out.
Her: Oh yeah, let's go!!
Her: That's not a Viper, it's a moped you ****!
Him: Yeah, but I got keys!!!!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:devteeth::devteeth::devteeth::devteeth:

:pbt::pbt:

:flush: <-----Closest thing I could find in the smileys representing stirring (swirling ??) a ***!

What can I say. We canucks are gifted at *** stirring.

:D:D

Robert

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of the trip home from the VCA party in December. Girlfriend and I stopped at ******* Barrel on the way home to stretch. I was in the bathroom when some douce walks in and says "I hope nobody messes with my car out there while I'm in here." Being curious, I take my time washing my hands and ask they guy what he's driving when he walks to the sink. He tells me it's a black Viper (gee, kind of like mine). I tell him that I'm a huge Viper fan and would love to see it and then asked where it was parked so I could take a look (funny, that's EXACTLY where I parked MINE). As we're in the store, he's still going on about it...just as my girlfriend walks up. He tells her about it too and she looks at me. It's at this point I look at him and ask "if you have such a beautiful car, then why do I have the keys?" At that point my girlfriend and I turn and walk out laughing so hard as the guy just slinks toward the restaurant. I think we laughed all the way home!!!

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of the trip home from the VCA party in December. Girlfriend and I stopped at ******* Barrel on the way home to stretch. I was in the bathroom when some douce walks in and says "I hope nobody messes with my car out there while I'm in here." Being curious, I take my time washing my hands and ask they guy what he's driving when he walks to the sink. He tells me it's a black Viper (gee, kind of like mine). I tell him that I'm a huge Viper fan and would love to see it and then asked where it was parked so I could take a look (funny, that's EXACTLY where I parked MINE). As we're in the store, he's still going on about it...just as my girlfriend walks up. He tells her about it too and she looks at me. It's at this point I look at him and ask "if you have such a beautiful car, then why do I have the keys?" At that point my girlfriend and I turn and walk out laughing so hard as the guy just slinks toward the restaurant. I think we laughed all the way home!!!
There should be a sticky thread for encounters like this...
Too freaking funny :lmao::lmao:

Totenkopf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That guy should list the key as part of a kit that includes a rolled up sock "bulge emulator".

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats nothing,a little while back a guy had the same type fob for sale minus the guts.Impress your girlfriend was in the title.:lmao::lmao:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dude...I said it was black and YELLOW, and it WAS parked right next to yours. I slinked away because the chicken fried steak was callin' my name, and I was really anxious to put the batteries in my weasel ball. Some people. :D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang