Look what was in the parking lot at Le Mans today.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taken by a spectator....Some serious hardware in this parking lot....

1797photo321copie6yo.jpg

English Viper? The TVR Segaris..Its over the top styling like the Viper. May be a bit much for some but I really like this car.

1797TVR_Segaris.jpg

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That commemorative white SRT-10 was there being test driven for the Speed TV show "Dodge Test Drive"

Anybody know when it will air

OP
OP
S

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What...No Exotics ?

Might I suggest some new spectacles Mr. Magoo? ;)

No prob SRT 10 just passing on the pics...Thanks to Fuegoturbo on JabbasWorld for taking these incredible pics.

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Membership is fast and free. you get to see great pictures of fast cars, hot chicks, and lines like:
"It was a really great day with a lot of cars in parkings! Those english are CRAZY! it's amazing too see so much Elise x40-50, TVR Sagaris, Chimera, Cerbera, T350, Tamora, Noble, the new Ford GT, Skyper, Edonis, Koenigsegg CC8-R, Zonda F, Invicta, Farbout GT, Diablo x2, Countach x4, Murcielago, Viper, Skyline, Ariel Atom, Lotus GT1 Street Version etc etc ... "
You must be registered for see images

Oh, and not one VETTE....

join

OP
OP
S

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow member I see :2tu: Its really a great site...You forgot to mention lots of videos too.....

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the UK campsites car were outstanding when we convoyed over to Lemans a couple of years ago, loads of machinery all together in one spot :2tu: spent a while just looking at the cars on the site nevermind the stuff on track, worth a visit if you ever get the chance... may just have to go back soon :cool:

all the English take their number one sporty cars, hardly anything less than 150mph vehicles

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil, we should check out whether we can bring some of the members of the British, the Swiss and our club together to Le Mans in 2006 !?!

Great PICs.

Vintage Racer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw an interview with Tommy Kendall on Speed Channel during the race. He was the one driving the B/W Viper for some on track filming which they showed.

TK says the show will air this fall, October if I remember correctly.

OP
OP
S

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Neil :2tu:

BTW Im getting an embolism trying to figure out what this is? Any Idea? Looks kinda like a prototype racer but the V6 badge and street tires says otherwise. Which there was a full pic of the car.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info..Q plate huh...Im sure with the different engine choices the weight and perfomance varies but whats the general performance like?..Lotus Elise ballpark?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang