Look whats for sale again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I don't know much about [******] Vipers but how can it be a Venom 700 if the car itself says Venom 650? Which is it?

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite mod of his is the short shifter.The short piece comes from Dilussi and costs $25.00 and takes a few minutes to install.Yep sounds like a $495.00 mod to me. Bruce

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, He changed his user name from highlinemotors to the current one. He's trying to sell this locally here in Indy for $85k!!!!!!!!!!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
but how can it be a Venom 700 if the car itself says Venom 650?

Henn Proverb - What is written on the outside has little to do with what is not on the inside...

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I looked at this car, I asked the same question and the salesman said it was a Venom 700 and the owner had not gotten around to redoing the decal on the outside of the car.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna re-do my decal to say "Venom 1000TT". It's just that easy. Besides, what's written on the outside has little to do with whats on the inside.

:rolleyes:

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cycleryan, You hate the look? My wife does too, but I like the wheels, front splitter, wing, etc. I saw the car in person and thought it was a great looking car. But not for 85 friggin thousand dollars. Plus, I just wouldn't want to buy someone's race car and then have it possibly detonate on me shortly after the purchase. I'd rather buy a stock 96 GTS and fix it up over time. JMHO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang