Looking for a VCA member in GA and MS

Blue Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to find a memeber to check a car out for me if possible. Im going to look, possible buy a car from one of these states this weekend. The one in GA is near ATL. The other one in the middle part of MS. If anybody can help me, please let me know. Thanks, Jason

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I am in Atlanta. Drop me a line and I'll be happy to take a look. If it is a GA VCA member, I probably know about the car already as we have a fairly active VCA out here.

If not, I'm still happy to take a look for you.

Let me know!

JD

OP
OP
B

Blue Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the one in Ga ? Don't say Palmer Dodge :(

Its at Team Dodge in Union City. Why dont you want me to say that? Are looking at it also?

OP
OP
B

Blue Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph, It would be great if you could check it out today or tommorrow. Look at the above post to see where its at.

Dawg, Ill get you the info. How far are you from Jackson?

Thanks Guys!

LethalBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the one in Ga ? Don't say Palmer Dodge :(

Its at Team Dodge in Union City. Why dont you want me to say that? Are looking at it also?

Do a search on them. Lots of horror stories from there. :mad: I'm one of them. Don't know anything about Team Dodge in Union City though.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am about 15 miles from Jackson..........so 5 minutes if driving my Viper :laugh:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Different dealerships.

I can definitely go on Sat, and and pretty sure I would be able to go on Friday as well. Can't before then, however. Drop me an e-mail with your contact info and we can chat (if that works for you).

JD

OP
OP
B

Blue Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Email sent Joseph. Thanks

J DAWG, thanks for the willing to help, but I found out today today about that car that has changed my mind on it. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang