Looking for an RT/10 for a friend!

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a friend looking to buy his first Viper. He has pretty much narrowed it down to a clean red 99-02 (maybe 97 or 98) RT/10 with low miles (under 20K) for a good price (low 30s). We have looked through the normal venues (ebay, classifieds on viper forums, autotrader, etc) and found a few nice ones already, but wanted to see if anyone knew of another for sale that we may have missed. If anyone has any leads on one feel free to post it or send me a PM. Thanks!

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
martyb was looking to sell his PBJ built Gen I a while back if your friend is willing to look at Gen I's.:dunno:

OP
OP

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I think he wants to stick with Gen2s and is looking for a stock car, or nearly stock. Simple things like intake and exhaust are OK. Hopefully we'll have another member in the Gateway club soon!

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Redsnake!! My red Gen 1 is for sale, but its a ways from stock, still it really doesn't need more maintenance than a stock car, other than emptying the puke can. If he is interested, shoot me a PM. I treat this car like one of my kids, its seen rain 4 times since it was new.

mxmike27

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is still for sale in the classifieds. 2000 RT-10 pure stock, 3,700 miles, red, absolutely mint. I was asking 43,000 but have lowered the price to 40,000. I would take 38,000 on a clean no hassle sale. Mike

OP
OP

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, we saw your car, it looks great! He really wants dark interior not the brown, otherwise your car would be perfect for him.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
martyb was looking to sell his PBJ built Gen I a while back if your friend is willing to look at Gen I's.:dunno:

I thought you said he was a friend of yours....

Martyb has worked his asp off getting that car running after getting it back from ***. It would be a good car if your friend wanted one with some "nuts" in it. Now that Marty has straightened the car out...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala