Looking for driver side headlight for 06 Coupe

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my girlfriend hit my motorcycle with her car in our garage and the bike fell on my headlight and cracked it. So now I am looking for a headlight for the drivers side of my 2006 Coupe. Let me know. Thanks. :(

Patrick
[email protected]

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well my girlfriend hit my motorcycle with her car in our garage and the bike fell on my headlight and cracked it. So now I am looking for a headlight for the drivers side of my 2006 Coupe. Let me know. Thanks. :(

Patrick
[email protected]

Why would this NOT be covered by your comprehensive auto, or homeowners insurance?

And don't try PartsRack...... because in addition to the advice above, we would only want give you a trade-in allowance on the cracked light, as well as $200 off MSRP of new.

Last edited:

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's like me, he has $1000 deductible on the cars and $2500 deductible for homeowners...

Patrick - I'm pretty sure you won't get a better price (or better service) than from Jon at Partsrack. He's probably got donor-car parts that are in great shape.

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would this NOT be covered by your comprehensive auto, or homeowners insurance?

And don't try PartsRack...... because in addition to the advice above, we would only want give you a trade-in allowance on the cracked light, as well as $200 off MSRP of new.

Can you get it for cheaper than $600 from eBay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi