Looking For Dyno Facility-Ontario

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a dyno facility to run some high HP diesel trucks on. The trucks do not tend to go over 1000HP and 2000 ft/lbs, but the key is it needs to be a load dyno otherwise the diesel turbos don't spool.

Anyone know of a place to go/call upon?

Thanks!

Robert

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a dyno facility to run some high HP diesel trucks on. The trucks do not tend to go over 1000HP and 2000 ft/lbs, but the key is it needs to be a load dyno otherwise the diesel turbos don't spool.

Anyone know of a place to go/call upon?

Thanks!

Robert

Did you ever find a dyno? If not, a Cummins or a Detroit Deisel shop would have what you are looking for. They dyno 700HP with 2250 lb ft torque engines. I would imagine they would go past 1000 hp.

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like an all yellow thread so far so I thought that I would get in on it. Hope you find a good dyno and post your specs after.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All yellow and all Canadian! :D

Yes, I ended up at a diesel rig shop. Still did not have a load dyno though. Boost in my truck was down 15-20% over the road conditions as well as many others. Will have to keep looking for the spring dyno run. :)

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:hahaup:

Judging by Ron's VERY detailed play by play, he has been there! :lmao:

Sounds like the two of you will both be that way come spring!

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:hahaup:

Judging by Ron's VERY detailed play by play, he has been there! :lmao:

Sounds like the two of you will both be that way come spring!

I was already that way, got home just after 9 tonight and jumped in HRSSSSS and went for a little cruise around town. :drive:

Ahhhh, nothing like a YELLOW Viper cruise to get a fix. (the Novi 2000 helping you break traction adds a little more "kick") :D :D :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang