Looking for seat lowering kit for '96 RT-10

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking for seat lowering kit for \'96 RT-10

I'm in the market (as it were) for a seat lowering kit for a '96 RT-10. I'm 6'2" and am not sure whether the 1" kit will be sufficient (and therefore keeping forward/ back adjustability) or the 2" one would be better. Any thoughts? And if anyone has one of these lying around I'd be more than happy to buy it from them!

Fastrrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Looking for seat lowering kit for \'96 RT-10

I am also looking! I need one for an SRT-10. I was at the Drag strip yesterday and I keep hitting my head on the ribs for the top. Any information would be appreciated!

diabolos88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Looking for seat lowering kit for \'96 RT-10

i'm 6'2", installed a 1" kit in my 02 GTS, it is not enough. I would lean toward the 2", but you will be giving up the back/forward option. I am confused a bit since I used to own a 2K ACR which I installed the 1" kit into. This was more than enough room. You would literally "drop" into the seat. In addition you'd have to adjust the rearview mirror downwards in order to see out. Not to mention getting out of the car was sortof a hassle too. But it was really comfortable driving for sure. Does anyone know if there's a difference in seating between the years 2000 and 2002, or if its an ACR thing? I'd like to get that old roominess back.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4