Looking For Stock Exhaust

04BlackSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for stock headers and cats, but don't need the rest of the exhaust. Does anyone have these for sale?

Mradin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for stock headers and cats, but don't need the rest of the exhaust. Does anyone have these for sale?
I will shortly. I'm replacing my exhaust manifolds, cats & cat-backs with a Belanger total exhaust system on my Gen 3. I'm happy to sell the stock manifolds, cats & cat-backs. They have 29,200 miles on them. I'll send you pics after they've been removed. Make me an offer and they're yours. I'll also sell the manifolds and cats separately. LMK If interested. Happy to discuss.

Last edited:

ChampzViper06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will shortly. I'm replacing my exhaust manifolds, cats & cat-backs with a Belanger total exhaust system on my Gen 3. I'm happy to sell the stock manifolds, cats & cat-backs. They have 29,200 miles on them. I'll send you pics after they've been removed. Make me an offer and they're yours. I'll also sell the manifolds and cats separately. LMK If interested. Happy to discuss.
Is your name Chad by chance?

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have stock Gen 3 headers. Check messages. The Gen 4s are not compatible with the Gen 3s.

Mradin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is your name Chad by chance?
No. My name is Mike. In Livingston, NJ. I have the stock exhaust manifolds, heat shields and cats off my Gen 3. 29,000 miles and in good shape. I can get pics if you like. I replaced the entire exhaust system with a Belanger system (headers, hi-flow cats and cat-backs). Are you interested in the manifolds, heat shields and cats? LMK

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21