Looking for the Viper crowd in Houston area

Cajundude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Jason and I'm actually a Vette owner so don't bash me too bad. ;) Last year I did a charity event entitled "Why Can't We All Just Get Along" for the Tsunami relief. It was a trial run event and it turned out pretty nice. Probably around 60 or so cars. I included Ford Lightnings along with the Vettes. I also boiled several hundred pounds of crawfish at the event. I requested a minimum donation and the majority of the people sent in more. All excess proceeds go to the charity and the final tally last year was $1100 in surplus funds. Location is in Clear Lake, Texas (close to NASA).

In any event, I'm about to make the announcement for this year which will be on Oct. 21st. and am thinking of bringing Vipers into the mix. This year will include a raffle for vendor prizes to bring in even more money and possibly a DJ. It will of course include beer and food. I'm debating on turning it into a show as well but will need to determine how to work it with three different car makes. This years charity will be for the St. Judes Children's Hospital. St. Judes .

I am not sure of the typical Viper owner's attitude towards shows and what not so my question to all of you in the Houston area is, are you interested?

Just wanted to find out because I'd hate to announce that Vipers are in this year but none show up. Thanks! Jason