Looking for used Valentine One

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have one....probably the box somewhere too....used for 8 months or so, comes with coiled cord and hardwire kit...newest software too

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have resisted the urge to drive your car.....or more importantly, I cannot drive your car with that damn lowering kit.....your not much taller than me, how do you do it

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just ordered one today heard really good things about it

Adam....... One $1800 speeding tiket makes a V-1 pricetag look like peanuts!

Im amused that THIS thread at this moment is displayed immediately below your 117mph ticket thread!

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi jon i told valentine to put a rush on it for me.looking forward for my skid plate for my srt 10.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saved my butt again just yesterday on a 5:30am SRT8 run from BWI airport to Washington National to rescue my daughter and her boyfriend from the evil clutches of USAIR and preserve their spring break vacation, a worthy cause if I ever heard of one. As my daughter said..."Dad, we need one of those "Air Daddy" runs to make it." Running down 295 through the National Security Agency Federal Area in the dark with a Federal Police Officer trying to get me from the rear, no fun if THOSE guys tag you. The old rear arrows lit up and saved me big time. He comes flying by and nabs a riced out VW who obviously was running without protection and who gave me a WTH look when I abruptly backed off causing him to fly by.
By the way those things are upgradeable by going to Valentines site and putting in your serial number and they quote you a price. Hard to imagine there are too many used ones around.
I will buy yours Zen if the original poster does not take it and you still don't want it.

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made this post a while ago. My friend never got a V1 and now I am wanting to get it for him for Christmas...

Anyone have a used V1 with all the fixins it came with that you are willing to part with.

Please email me...

[email protected]

P.S. Looking to do something quickly... for Dec 25!

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Valentine sells reconditioned ones for $50 less. Just like new, new packaging and full warranty. You have to call and ask if they have any in stock, which they usually do.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can also buy refurbished V1 from Valentine for a moderate discount, comes with newest software and full warranty, and your name will then be registered to that unit,

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam....... One $1800 speeding tiket makes a V-1 pricetag look like peanuts!

Im amused that THIS thread at this moment is displayed immediately below your 117mph ticket thread!
1800 came out to 6000 i spent on that ticket.if i had it that night no ticket.valentine one is the best out there it saves me each time i drive my cars.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also if you buy used, and it turns out to be stolen(or is reported), if you send it in for updates they will not send it back to you. So be careful on open market purchases like e-bay

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Personally, I think my ****** Passport RX7 is the best. It's hidden and there's nothing sticking on my windshield if I'm driving through a state or province where it happens to be illegal. My unit also has a "Laser shifter" (read scrambler) that may save me a big ticket one day.

Not that I ever speed though, lol.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang