2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're sick in the head.

smile.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2tall:
You're sick in the head.

smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a thread on here from I guess a year ago, about this topic with lots of pics. Try a search and see what you can find.

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
I am trying to get a bunch of pictures for my up coming talk on excessive speed and the catastrophic consequences of such action on public streets. I am an emergency room physician and I am doing a public safety presentation, and that is why I am looking for those pictures.

It is not that I am "Sick in the head," as others have stated.

Sorry I did not make that clear in the first thread.

Sincerely,

John

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John's 1995 Venom 550:
I am trying to get a bunch of pictures for my up coming talk on excessive speed and the catastrophic consequences of such action on public streets. I am an emergency room physician and I am doing a public safety presentation, and that is why I am looking for those pictures.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

John,
I'll make it clear now that I do not support your cause but because my belief in freedom of knowledge outweighs my personal interests I'll supply the most useful link I have in my list. Hope it doesn't help.
http://rczone0.tripod.com/nomercy/salvage.htm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang