Looking to be someone's guest

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've tried finding someone from my NY/CT region to hook up with but everyone is already taking one or more people so I find myself looking for other options unless someone from this region can still be found because I want to explore more of NYC :(

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump, would be great if I can visit Broadway and see the Stick Fly play which is directed by Alicia Keys :love:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to go too! I have two weeks vacation coming up at the end of July. I REALLY don't want to miss probably the only VOI on the east coast and I REALLY don't want to waste my vacation time on another boring trip to Florida.

--RS

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump for me and ITV, anyone willing to help us out? I can shoot about 1200 photos a day, do the forums need a photographer?!

--RS

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can also shoot photographs though maybe not as professional as viper GTS-R, can take top knotch passionate care of anyone's Viper and (in the case of a 2-Viper home) can be trusted to treat it with the respect that it commands because I kept the 7:22 ACR in one piece on the Salt Lake City track 2 years ago :)

For me part of the fun is in the journey with the group that will become part of an even bigger caravan so please consider taking on the 2 of us. Time is getting short so we need to get our registrations in!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I can shoot about 1200 photos a day, do the forums need a photographer?!--RS

I can also shoot photographs though maybe not as professional as viper GTS-R, can take top knotch passionate care of anyone's Viper

LOL
You guys are starting to sound like some friendly competition on a dating website or something! :lmao2:
Pick me :yay: Pick me!

Willem, I still need to make some calls to get mor info before I know if I'm trailering or caravaning. (are those words? :lmao:)
Ron, hopefully it will work out. Must not be very many people going solo to this. :dunno:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL
You guys are starting to sound like some friendly competition on a dating website or something! :lmao2:
Pick me :yay: Pick me!

Willem, I still need to make some calls to get mor info before I know if I'm trailering or caravaning. (are those words? :lmao:)
Ron, hopefully it will work out. Must not be very many people going solo to this. :dunno:

LMAO come on, throw me a bone here! I've had no luck with Viper events in recent years, there's no more Rendevous at Etown, the Warnock show is gone, Sommervile has disappeared and the nearest big event is Pocono. As a kid, I remember the Viper crowd was really healthy, now I see a viper once in a blue moon or I travel out to Captree and see Jon. I missed the gen V unveil in NYC, never got press passes. :(

I've been on here for so long, never been to a VOI and for the first time one is on the east coast, I want to go so badly!

--RS

P.S. I'm extremely familiar with the Charlotte area. Me and Willem could cover the whole thing day-by-day from a hotel room for the rest of the VCA that can't make it. :D

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually we may have been on here for almost the same amount of time, my join date got thrown forward after a forum crash or something what I do remember is joining just after the second version of the forum was put online. And I sincerely hear you on not being able to go to the Gen 5 NYC unveiling :(

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you two love birds just take your daily driver or rent something fun and fast for the weekend?

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be a cool idea (except the love bird one :nono: :)) but aren't Viper rental prices stupid high?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be a cool idea (except the love bird one :nono: :)) but aren't Viper rental prices stupid high?

Don't need a Viper, just let me know where all the black and red striped ACR's are. I can park with them, should be able to blend in.

You must be registered for see images attach

--RS

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITV and GTSR,
Are you guys trying to get a ride to VOI or need to register as someone's guest? I ask because several SoCal guys are coming to VOI solo, but we are not bringing our cars. We would be able to register you as our guests.

Please clarify for me.

Thanks,
Art

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper