Looking to buy 2006 blue SRT-10 Convertible

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi! Been lurking here for quite a while, and been looking at Vipers since 1993. Finally, the time is here to buy. My financial ducks are all in a row.

However, I am specifically looking for a 2006 Viper Blue SRT-10 convertible, not a coupe. Looking also for all stock preferably, with some exceptions. With the coming of the 2013 Viper, maybe some of you are looking to part ways? I know of one in Houston, but it has gargantuan 22" rims that I don't want to deal with.

I am in NJ, but will travel for the right car and price, I know these are not falling out of trees.

You can respond here or PM me. Thanks!

Derek

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean GTS Blue not Viper Blue. Good choice, Welcome and good luck.

Bruce

Yes, PBE Viper GTS Blue Pearl. I was afraid to say 'GTS' cause then people might think I meant a blue coupe. But you guys obviously know the difference.

Thanks!
Derek

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one in NJ, isn't listed for sale, but will listen to offers. Stock except for Cora's exhaust, and mgw interior pieces.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you looking for a specific mileage threshold? I have exactly what you are looking for, but I have 17,000 miles......pm me if interested.

Viper007Bond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They only made 88 of them -- slim pickings. I wanted one as well but had a hard time finding a good one, so instead managed to pull together additional funds so that I could snag a 2008 blue convertible instead.

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They only made 88 of them -- slim pickings. I wanted one as well but had a hard time finding a good one, so instead managed to pull together additional funds so that I could snag a 2008 blue convertible instead.

Well, sure that would be nice! Not sure that is happening though, not at this time. If I could, I would.

Derek

JnJ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got one, all stock except for cruise control, a bit higher mileage at 27,500. PM me if you're interested.

Jim

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I would also exapnd my search to include 2005 White/Blue commerative editions as well. I don't want to start a new thread on that, cause then I look to wishy washy. But if anyone is seeing this...

Derek

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456