Lost our undeground parking at the Gaylord Hotel at VOI 8

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found out this morning that we lost our underground parking at The Gaylord Hotel to some Jewelry convention that is going to be there at the same time. :-( What is so important about jewelry trucks having to park underground?? I think we should call the Hotel and ask them what's up??? :confused: :mad:

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't PANIC! Not the whole story. They will only be needing a small portion of the garage, and will be in their own section. WE were going to need overflow tent parking anyway. Here is the full text of the message from Viper Headquarters:

VOI.8 Update

We wanted to give you an update on additional parking spaces available at the hotel. The hotel will be offering expanded, covered and secured parking in the front lot of the hotel. The hotel will now be tenting a larger overflow lot strictly for our group (different from what was shown on the map previously sent to you). You will receive an updated map when you arrive at the hotel.

The hotel does have another group (a jewelry show) in the hotel that will be utilizing the lower level parking garage with our group. They will be accessing the Exhibit Hall at the hotel via the underground parking garage. Therefore, at times, it will be necessary for a portion of our group to utilize the tented lot in the front of the hotel.

You’ll receive more information regarding the revised parking plan upon arrival to the hotel. Should you have any questions regarding this over the weekend, please email [email protected].

Thank you,

VOI.8 HQ

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaahhhhh the old bait and switch. I would assume the Hotel nightly rate will also be decreased a proportional amount then! Who am I kidding, I'm not going anyways.