Lots of Pictures and more to come...

dtittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been working my jpeg's to the bone and have _FINALLY_ collected some pretty cool image galleries of Viper Days Events, cars, and other stuff too that you can view at www.dilusi.com . And, I'll be placing many more pictures online everyday so please check them out and keep looking on a regular basis. Also, if you have pictures that you have and would like to see please email them to me and I'll get the in the appropriate gallery ASAP.

Yeah, I know, there are alot of pictures galleries of my kids on there but, you know, I kind of like those little goobers! The galleries of my kids will soon be moved to my personal site at www.DavidTittle.com so if you care to see my personal updates of my twirps you can check back there.

Thank all of your well wishes regarding my recent surgeries and my recovery. So far, there's good news and bad! The good news is that the day after my surgery I went from 20/600 to 20/40 and I'm getting better each day. And the bad news is I'll have 17 stitches in my eye for at least the next year and as my vision gets better the more sensitive I become to light. Kindof vampirish, hmmm?

Anyway, check out the pics and send me some more.

Best Regards,

David Tittle www.dilusi.com