lowering suspencion

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what do you guys suggest for adjustable shocks and springs?

i have a set of eibach springs on my car now but its just not low enough.

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anton: If budget is no object go with the Penske adjustable coil-over set up. My car sits low & level, and has the best ride of any viper I have been in or driven. All improvements, no sacrafices.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Motons are a good choice as well....a little expensive though. I thing John Henneeeeessseyy has a fairly reasonable set up as well. For less money.
Chad

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
related to this topic...where do you measure to confirm that a previous owner had lowered vehicle and what would be the standard measurements at those markers???

thanks

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im lowering for looks.

any body know of the set up that Parts rack has

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lowered for function.Lower CG.Less lean and less push with more rotation.Need to adjust the shocks and align.Probably a more agressive alignment with the stock parts and shock adjustment would have helped too but not as much.Of course you could do a more agressive alignment,stiffer roll bars,shock adjustment first.In general sway bars are usualy done first to minimize overall stiffness.Springs last. Sway bars first which do not affect overall stiffness.However the Eibachs are progresive rate and start out softer giving a better ride but go about 20% stiffer.Adjust shocks,align and you get better handling,lowered car with eibachs alone.I did not like to work that hard chasing ferrari in a twisty section.Way too much push and tire squeel with stock tire pressures.GTS Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi