Lurking vs Posting and we let you design a Viper

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the past year there have been countless comments on the VGX design. So many that we created a seperate page for it. Now we give everyone a chance to design a Viper and we have but a handful of suggestions. Over 325 hits on the subject and only 12 suggestions! Don't people have an opinion. This is a subject you can't get flamed on so give us some input. See the post by Steve Ferguson about designing a Viper and give us some feedback.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Ok, Richard, I have been a critical and loudmouthed, so I guess I owe it to all to put forth some positive input. I voted for Sir Hiss, cause I am not into badges and colors, as much as pure, un-adulturated performance. Sir Hiss is a wild street/strip machine, that supremely personifies the spirit of Viper, albeit not the true mechanicals.

If not Sir Hiss, because of the non-Viper origin of the drivetrain, then maybe something with a V-10, and a big roots blower sticking out of the hood, so you just know not to mess with it when you see it on the street, and you are driving your wimpy Porsche TT, or 550 Maranello.

Take a turn off, head the other way, to avoid going up against the MIGHTY VIPER! Yeah, thats it!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I'll try my post again. The last one was removed without an explanation.

This what I think the ultimate Viper should look like. Mean, Wide, Bulging, Convertible!

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4