Macedo Motorsports and my GTS

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just picked up my GTS from Larry and I love it. He rebuilt my motor after a small mishap at the Chrysler Classic. Not only is he a gentleman and a friend, his work has to be some of the most carefully executed that you will find from a tuner. He even put up with me watching and hanging out at the shop while he did the final assembly and tuning, which I know can be frustrating for him. My car runs great and I have the highest confidence in its performance and durability. His knowledge of our cars and how they should be set up is amazing and he did not try to sell me on things I didn't need and discouraged me from spending money on items he felt were unnecessary. Larry is truly a perfectionist and has instilled that same belief in Scott. If you ever need any work done, from mild to wild, you will do no better than Larry and Scott at Macedo Motorsport.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry's work speaks for itself. A top notch guy all around.

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel the same way. I trailered my car there and Larry replaced my clutch while I was there watching. He finished and I got the car home all in the same day. You can't beat that for service. :2tu:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you did not get any speeding tickets on your long trip back to Ohio.....It is hard to drive the speed LIMIT with that EXTRA power you have now. I also pray things are going well for your wife.

Larry is able to get every bit of power out of your Roe Supercharger has in it.

Use the force wisely, :2tu: my superchager brother.

Cudaman :usa:

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To Mike 99ACR..........how much did larry charge for install the clutch?? what clutch did you go with??

dancojax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Now if I could just talk him in to moving to the mountains.

[/QUOTE]
DON'T FALL FOR THAT, LARRY, WE WANT/NEED YOU RIGHT HERE IN FLORIDA. BESIDES, THE MOUNTAINS GET SNOWY IN THE WINTER!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's tops in my book!

Larry I've got a house for ya.

Hey, you have Tom Sessions. I tried for years to talk him into coming down here. Larry aint going nowhere, except maybe closer to Tampa.

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPR GTS, I saw your car at Larry's the day you were picking it up. Beautiful ride. I stole Larry and Scott for an hour and took em to Winghouse. Scott has all these gals he is eyeing and Larry does all the analyzing. Should listen to them. They are most definitely good people.

Now, Larry and Scott, get my car ready by Wednesday. Pleeeeeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bindy

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's tops in my book!

Larry I've got a house for ya.

Hey, you have Tom Sessions. I tried for years to talk him into coming down here. Larry aint going nowhere, except maybe closer to Tampa.

Yea Tom's great too. However, he's still 6 hours at best from here.

I'll talk Larry in to it one day! :D

OP
OP
V

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ward, You guessed it right, Atlanta cops got me, well I think they really got the two guys passing me, but, I got the speeding ticket, it just cruises so effortlessly.
Thanks for thinking of my wife, she is doing better but still alot of back pain, learning to live with it.

To all the people in need of honest repairs and detailed tuner work, Larry can not be beaten, and yes, his wife Wendy and his two girls are as nice as any of us will meet, a great family.

Did I mention, I LOVE MY CAR!!

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, guys! Tony, it was our pleasure working for you and it is certainly my pleasure to read how happy you are with the finished product. We look forward to watching you kick some butt in Bowling Green, Sir!

BlueCrotalus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry, I recently had my Viper in for service with you and, as usual, was very pleased with the work and also the dynomometer run. I am selling my car and would appreciate it if you could spread the word around the shop or drop my name if you know of someone in the market for a low miles car, (3450). Thanks for all your help. Kevin Cox, [email protected].

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte