making viper > vetts shirts

Proshop

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got everything needed to make shirts for the business and thought I might as well make some funny shirts to wear around all my vette friends. So lets here it, I want some ideas for shirts ( text only for now ).

Viper > vette

Vettes are like speed bumps, there is one in every parking lot.

Wemon dig vettes , they are the perfect size.

Need a supercharger to keep up ? Introducing the new ZR1

These are just off the top of me head.
Your turn .

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corvettes are like fat chics, they're fun to ride until your friends catch you.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vettes are like speed bumps, there is one in every parking lot.

Wemon dig vettes , they are the perfect size.

I was the security guard in your ZR1.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

My submission:

"Nice Corvette, my maid has one just like it"

You can substitute maid with: mom, sister, weird uncle, secretary, dog-walker, etc, etc, etc :D

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vette : For when you absolutely have to have an automatic
Vette : For when you want to blend in with the crowd.

Vette : Not your grandad's car. Oops, I guess it is.

rede2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I dont know how you are gonna decide,all of these responses are pretty good:eater:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vette....the other white meat.....................viper..Very Important Person Enters Room...viper..............vette...Very Encouraged Table Tuppleware Enters...vette...............................vettes are like doorknobs..everyones had a turn................if the vette gets them wet then the viper causes sunamis...........................on the 8th day God made vettes and saw that it was not good enough........................................................every cheese wedge needs to be grated at some point..........................................i had a vette before my viper...then I saw home depot sold door stops.....................................vettes....so cheaply made even the valve covers are plastic overlays.................................................i would have got a vette but I didnt want my roof or brakes flying off...........................my wife prefers vettes..........................did you see that vette?...(wich one)?............option A...1 viper parked on left side of road..

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
do you have a shop proshop? I'd like to buy some shirts too.Keep my handle when you get them printed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather