mamba? Coperhead?

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok guys - a you know I am on a learning trip,I have tried to find a description of the different SRT-10 models and just can't find what I want, Is the only difference in the mamba, copperhead and standard the interior upholstery? This is all I have found and it has been vague in the description.

Thanks again,
Bruce

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mamba's are "special" because of the red interior pieces. The white mamba is special because it is the only full white factory painted car (and it has the red/black interior).
The Copperhead vert's and coupes have a special copper paint, and orange stitching on the seats.

Hope this helps, and feel free to correct me on any misinformation anyone!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I don't think the "copperhead" coupe has the stitching. I think the true "copperhead" was only the convertible version.

The coupe is essentially just the same color, but doesn't have the official designation of the copperhead, and lacks any other modification.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copperhead, convertible only, also comes with sidewinder wheels, which are the lightest factory wheel, saves about 28 lbs. They look quite similar to the new five spokes for 06 but they turn inwards where they meet the rim.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also Copperhead "edition" was only made in 05. They made 300 of them and numbered them with a little plaque on console. All convertibles. Like others said, they now make the Copperhead color on 06 coupes,but its just a color,the car isnt considered a Copperhead edition.